[I-RED] Public Release: Intaki Internal Watch Deployment

ISHUKONE-RAATA ENFORCEMENT DIRECTIVE
PUBLIC RELEASE: Intaki Internal Watch Deployment

As per the request of the Ishuk-Raata Executor, the Oniseki-Raata Internal Watch [O-RIW] has deployed an observation force in the Intaki system. This observation force will be working alongside RDC security contractors, Ishuk-Raata Special Operations and Tactics (I-SOAP), and utilizing the Immediate Enhanced Response Procedure (I-ERP).

Alongside the deployment of in-space assets, a small detachment of one hundred and thirty four marines will be distributed along three Ishuk-Raata operated extraction facilities.

O-RIW has sent communications to the Intaki Assembly and Ishukone Corporation offering further assistance should outside actors continue to act outside their jurisdiction.

Released Official Communication
Cmdr. Shiran Mazaki
Oniseki-Raata Internal Watch

5 Likes

Greetings,

Ishukone Corporation welcomes these efforts at promoting security in the Intaki system. We urge caution and discretion in all your actions but are confident this will present no difficulty for organizations that share the ethos and mission of the Ishukone corporate family.

Please be aware that the Ishukone Watch will be carrying out evidence gathering operations pertaining to case Ishukone Corporation vs Onikanabo Brigade et al (Maurasi CBT POR-YC121.06.27-0001) currently before the CBT.

My best regards,

Majima Umokka

Special Corporate Counsel
Directorate of Arbitration and Adjustment,
Ishukone Corporation

9 Likes

Umokka,

I’ve been cleared to release all information collected under these operations and will forward the data to yourself and the Ishukone Corporation for preview. Security assets remain in transit and personnel involved in Ishuk-Raata Syndicate Initiatives have been briefed.

Cmdr. Shiran Mazaki
Oniseki-Raata Internal Watch

ONISEKI-RAATA INTERNAL WATCH

//DECLASSIFIED BRIEF REPORT//

121.07.10 - O-RIW reconnaissance reports show hostile activity between two local capsuleer groups conducting strategic maneuvers to secure in space assets in orbit of Intaki worlds.
121.07.10 - Ishukone-Raata contractors report driving off two battleships linked to known pirate organization in Intaki system. [DETAILS PENDING APPROVAL]
121.07.12 - Ishukone-Raata contractors engaged local faction conducting hostile maneuvers over Intaki II. [DETAILS PENDING APPROVAL]
121.07.13 - O-RIW reconnaissance continues to report the loss of several customs offices of local factions in the Intaki system.
121.07.14 - Ishukone-Raata contractors engaged two local factions engaging in piracy over Intaki V. [DETAILS PENDING APPROVAL]
121.07.14 - Ishukone-Raata contractors have successfully secured the Customs Office in orbit of Intaki V.

//END OF REPORT//

3 Likes

With a flash and sputter all holofeeds in the Intaki system are interrupted – A caped figure - garments billowing in the wind, takes form with some effort through interference and static…

“Broadcasting on ALL public Intaki channels – to all citizens, capsuleers, and non capsuleer entities.”

Greetings, I am known as the Booty Emperor, sometimes The Shark, also the Red Rook, the Commodore, and The Foul Wind, Maximillian Bonaparte, but you may simply call me Max.

I must announce a dire warning. The economic balance of the Intaki system is under great threat!

First, let me be clear, I am sympathetic to Caldari based organizations such as Ishukone, or even whatever attack dogs they sponsor! In fact, my grandfather, leader of the scorpion lobster fisherman’s union on Intaki, was exiled during the Gallente-Caldari war for simply being outspoken about how the war was not benefiting the Intaki people. The more vocal members of the Bonaparte bloodline were eventually all exiled into space.

For years the interplanetary economy in Intaki was under the iron fist of the ‘alleged’ slavers known as Shadow Cartel. We freed up this interplanetary trade by having the courage to take control of most of the planetary import/export infrstructure in this beloved system, where most would not dare, and for months there was harmony.

Shadow Cartel eventually returned and took it all again, but our love for the free Intaki market inspired us to retake the customs offices, and we did so while under attack or being harassed by many, such as the mostly imcompetant, but numerous and aggressive pirates who base out of the Ostingele system.

For the past two months those interloping pirates known as Panic Attack and Hull Penetration, through shear numbers and no finesse, have slowly disrupted the economic prosperity of Intaki.

In short - you have attacked the WRONG pirates! And we now control NO customs offices in the Intaki system.

In the ideal situation, this should be in the control of those with Intaki inheritance, namely myself and my loyal band of renegade warriors, with allowances and benefits to those who wish to maintain economic prosperity. After all we help the local economy grow due to our assets in Intaki and the proximity of our staging system of Agoze.

Second best outcome would be to assist with the removal of the interloping pirates, the foul ones, with OR without your help, and sort out this mess in some either way. So I call for a parlay to Ishukone Raata, as there is a lot more going on here than you think, with many layers of complexity that I do not have time to go into now.

Come sit with me over some rum and my family’s Intaki Lobster Bisque recipe and we’ll talk this over. A private message is en-route.

But we are relentless and resolved to bring at least 60% of Intaki interplanetary commerce back under our prosperous control. After all, we are the LEAST disliked capsuleer pirate entity in the region! Just ask anyone in Intaki local at ANY time!

Best Regards,
Commodore Maximillian Bonaparte

1 Like

We’re aware of how trustworthy your organization is and your continued transgressions against peaceful groups residing in the Intaki system. Until the Internal Watch is otherwise notified by Ishukone-Raata’s Public Relations, you’ll remain in the same bracket as your rivals.

Of course for legal and political reasons you have to make this statement, but time will tell if the spirit of your justice will be applied equally to all involved. Or if for some reason you would be embarrassed to admit, that you will only be targeting us - something that will not go well for public relations, especially among the civilian population. As we never harm civilians!

One thing is for certain, you are not equipped to deal with what may be coming alone.

I, for one, would welcome an opportunity to try that lobster bisque and hear more.

2 Likes

Records show another story.

The fear of defeat isn’t an incentive to work with self-proclaimed pirates.

2 Likes

Dear sir!

Of course that choice lays exclusively on you, yet I have to provide you some information for consideration.
Ishukone Raata is known for siding with Gallente Militia and declaring war on several loyal Capsuleer Corporations, that were protecting Caldari State space and actively participating in the war against the Federation. It did happen quite ago, but i am among those pilots, who saw with her own eyes I-RED ships on grid in same fleet with Q-CATs.

Here in the State treason is the worst of crimes. One who betrayed someone once would most likely betray again.

And I myself would better trust my life to any random lousy pirate than a pilot from I-RED.

Whether would you - that’s for you to decide.

– D. Kim, Strike Cmdr.
Caldari State

Hold up. Are you telling me an armed response to an attack from your own faction is treason?

I’ve got a couple history books for you

When someone attacks their own faction while siding with enemy forces what else could it be if not treason?

Once again all Intaki comms channels sputter and a man with a grim and sad face appears.

Failure!

The meddling - and the unwillingness to cooperate with local elements (even if they are criminal ones) have resulted in the loss of ALL intaki planetary customs infrastructure to ONE pirate organization - and with a fleet that may have easily been countered if Ishukone-Raata had been willing.

I hate to say 'told you so!" but…“Told you so!!”

What’s more, these pirates are relatively recent interlopers to the region. The law abiding Intaki locals have often reached out to us in friendly communiques and we even allowed zero PI tax from some in the past. We rarely have any interest in marauding the active local Intaki population.

However the situation is not hopeless. These are not pirate elements that are the most powerful in lowsec.

When Ishokone-Raata is actually willing to retaliate in an even handed manner - the enemy of my enemy ‘could be’ my friend. If not…well…perhaps this will be a very messy 3-way conflict that benefits no one.

You told us nothing we hadn’t planned for. Losses are to be expected in a prolonged engagement against piratical forces.

I’ve seen no review of standings placed for your organization by our public relations department. You shouldn’t expect that to change so long as you attempt diplomacy in places like the IGS.

2 Likes

121.07.16 - Ishukone-Raata contractors have successfully secured the Customs Office in orbit of Intaki II.
121.07.16 - Ishukone-Raata contractors engaged local faction conducting hostile maneuvers over Intaki II. [DETAILS PENDING APPROVAL]
121.07.18 - O-RIW reconnaissance continues to report the loss of several vessels of local factions in the Intaki system.
121.07.21 - Ishukone-Raata contractors failed to secure the Customs Office in orbit of Intaki V.
121.07.21 - Ishukone-Raata contractors failed to secure the Customs Office in orbit of Intaki II.
121.07.21 - Ishukone-Raata contractors engaged local faction engaging in piracy over Intaki II. [DETAILS PENDING APPROVAL]
121.07.21 - Ishukone-Raata contractors engaged local faction engaging in piracy at Agoze stargate. [DETAILS PENDING APPROVAL]

//END OF REPORT//

3 Likes

On behalf of Caldari State I would like to congratulate local vigilantes for clearing off dishonorable I-RED influence from the planets of Intaki system.

Traitors must learn that they’re not welcome anywhere.

121.07.29 - Ishukone-Raata contractors attempted to secure the Customs Office in orbit of Intaki V.
121.07.29 - Ishukone-Raata contractors failed to secure the Customs Office in orbit of Intaki V.
121.08.02 - Ishukone-Raata contractors report skirmish above Intaki I. [DETAILS PENDING APPROVAL]
121.08.05 - O-RIW reconnaissance continues to report the loss of several vessels of local factions in the Intaki system.
121.08.12 - O-RIW reconnaissance continues to report the loss of several vessels of local factions in the Intaki system.
121. 08.20 - Ishukone-Raata contractors report medium engagement with local pirate organizations on Agoze gate. [DETAILS RELEASED] Destroyed Ships Combined: 6 Battlecruisers, 4 Light Logistics Cruiser, 1 Electronic Warfare Cruiser
121.08.20 - Ishukone-Raata contractors successfully reinforce the Customs Office above Planet V.
121.08.20 - O-RIW successfully deploys an additional security to Intaki Interests at Planet V during reinforce operations: [PARTIAL RELEASE] 491 Internal Watch Security Personnel, 434 Joint Contractor Operations Force, [REDACTED LAND VEHICLE], [REDACTED GROUND TO SPACE CRAFT].

//END OF REPORT//

1 Like

Does the Enforcement Directive intend to re-establish talks with the newly formed Intaki Diaspora?

1 Like

I’m not in a position to say.

The Oniseki-Raata Internal Watch and all contracted parties have officially been ordered to withdraw assets outside of Ishuk-Raata Industrial Facilities to designated spaceports under the Enforcement Directive’s control at the request of parties involved.

Orbital assets will remain in position to continue observation and security of spaceborne Ishukone assets.