82m USTZ Pilot looking for a corp

Whassup everyone!

Looking for a corp - was in one up until today - corp was pretty inactive and small and wasn’t really a good fit!

Here is my eveboard:
http://eveboard.com/pilot/Dreazaur

I am looking for something fun, either in the pirate sector or Null - I would be open to either. My PVP experience is limited however I am a quick learner and this area of the game interests me. I am not interesting in mining, and neither is my character.

I am not looking for inter corp drama - I am 40YO and want to be able to login, have a good time and not worry about some mess.

I am NOT going to give you 40 hours a week, I have a full time job and wife, so my time in EVE is going to be spent in bursts, typically a few nights a week and sometimes on the weekend.

I will bring some laughs and a positive attitude - both to voice comms and chat.

Looking forward to hearing from you about what your corp has to offer - you can either mail me or leave a message here and I will get back to you!

Thanks for reading and FLY FREE!

1 Like

hey mate, check out Cyntech Incorporated Wants You! ~Looking for Miners/PVPs (nullsec). We do alot of mining and industrial + protect our space with fleets and such. you might have alot of fun here. We like to shoot the crap on discord and dont have any time requirements as long as you show your face every once in a while. Feel free to message me in game @ Daedalus Prometheus. Looking forward to hearing from you! Will follow up in game.

1 Like

Hey man I would recommend my own corp, About Damn Time! We are a new mining/industry corp based in npc null sec and we work with a great community of people. We have no requirements for any playtime or ops or anything like that, you can log on whenever you like. If you are interested feel free to mail me @Bob Huunnuras

1 Like

Hi
we are a older established corp
The Only English speaking group of Dream Fleet and the RMC

Come join Shadow Incursion

Hope to speak to you

Starbud

1 Like

Hey @Dreazaur ,

Want to check out Mostly Sober? We have are certainly an active group with alliance and coalition fleets running pretty much 24/7. We have plenty of action so you wont be bored looking for PVP. Want to hear more check out the standard blob below

Mostly Sober is an experienced group of pilots that has expertise in all aspects of EVE but with a focus on PVP. We are led by the outlaw himself, MrChuckNorris, One of the best/most chill FC/Alliance leads in the game. We are Alliance members of The Bastard Cartel, who specialize in quality over quantity and are currently operating in the content rich regions of Tenerifis, Catch, Curse, & Immensea Fly Safe…Fly Dangerous…Fly Sober…Well Mostly Sober

Corp Killboard

What We Offer

• Active and inviting Community/TS/Discord for engagement, questions, and asshatery
  • Experienced FC’s and Content Generating Members

• NullSec space for lucrative ratting/Ore & Ice Mining/Baiting

• Small/Medium Gang Warfare in USTZ/EUTZ

• Black Ops Fleets - BLOPS

• Alliance Fleet Ops 50+ with lots of small gang optys

• Capital Fleets

• Doctrine Ships on Contract

• Excellent Logistic Backbone

• Propaganda Competitions

What We Are Looking For:

• Players looking to Learn and Grow/Enhance their PVP experience

• Team Players - Mostly Sober is a collective effort

• Experienced Content Creating Personas

• PVP/Indy/Logistics/Capital Pilots

• 15m Skill Points

• No Alpha Clones

• Relocate and Stage in Home System

• A Carefree Attitude

• Adaptable, Willing To Train Into Fleet Doctrines

• Current/Former Military

• Dank Soundboards

Come chat in our public channel MS-Recruitment in-game or our Discord to learn more and apply in game and here:

Mostly Sober Discord

Mostly Sober Application Form

1 Like

Hey! I have sent you a mail in-game with some more information.

1 Like

Evidently most of these people are not reading beyond the first grade level…:wink:

So what can we offer you…Nothing…
You make what you want in this game we’re not here to give you handouts to get you to fly with us.
But if you lose ships due to someone’s fault other than your own, we pass the hat around and get you a new one or maybe just sell you one from corp stock on the cheap.
We live in Null sec in a war torn region with plenty of active PVP.
We belong to a coalition that sends out some pretty large fleets if your into that and you can join them at your leisure.
Most of our corp ranges from about 30 yrs old to 50 we do have a couple young players but they are pretty mature for their age.
We belong to an alliance that we have all been in before and we enjoy the company of those people as well as those of our corp. As far as your playing hours what you listed works just fine for us.

If you want to fly with some real people, and not just corp that needs you to work for them, contact me in game or hang out in our channel NGA4L Public

0/

1 Like

https://discord.gg/zTXWBcT is a link to our corporate discord. We understand real life comes first and have generally very low participation requirements. We are a Null sec corporation in Mordus Angels alliance based in Fade and Pure Blind region.

Stop by and let us get to know you and tell you about our opportunities.

1 Like

Hey @Dreazaur

I’d like to offer you the great opportunity to come live in lowsec! I see you’ve already lived in lowsec for awhile but I promise our area of lowsec is quite unique :slight_smile:

I’d love to invite you to come join us in lowsec and hopefully find the enjoyment in the game that we know is there. We at Filthy Peasants are a long established pvp corp that lives in lowsec Solitude. We operate a small alliance of our friends and alts.

Our goal is to control the best resources in our region while regularly taking any fights we can find around us. We have very little blues to maintain a target rich environment and we aren’t afraid to escalate fights when the situation calls for it.

We’re primarily a US TZ corp which means you should fit in no problem. Our activity varies a lot during the week but weekends are usually a consistent 10-20 people. Come join us and help to build a laid back but competent and dedicated pvp group that operates in both lowsec and nullsec. Please take a look at our KB and Forum Post to see what we are all about.

If you’re interested I’d like to invite you to our public chat Open Filth or you can convo Arctanis. I’ll send you a mail in game and I look forward to speaking with you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @Dreazaur

Why don’t you check out MMDS! We are a Null-Sec Corporation and part of Legacy Coalition.
We would be happy to help you out with whatever role you want to fulfil! We have a very friendly community ranging from new players to veterans! :slight_smile:

Feel free to send me a mail if you have any questions! Or join our public channel: MMDS

Also check out our forum post!

1 Like

Hey All - appreciate all the replies and mails so far - I am still looking for a corp for sure - if I have not got back to you yet a response is coming :slight_smile: Thank you and looking forward to talking with anyone interested!

1 Like

Hey man, check out Aideron Robotics. We do a lot of PVP and do regular fleets and such. You’ll have a lot of fun here. We have a very active discord server and the only time requirements we have are that you log in at least once a month so you don’t get hit by the inactivity purge. Feel free to message me in game @ CaseyLP . I look forward to hearing from you and following up with you in game.

bumping - still looking :slight_smile:

I had posted in here previously with our discord link but had not seen you join our server. If you don’t have or don’t want to use discord that’s okay you can just evemail me in game and we can communicate that way also. Here is a link to our discord again https://discord.gg/txhxpgB i beleive we have much,to offer a pilot of your skills in the fade region of null sec space with Mordus Angels alliance.

Thank you for your time Dreazaur.

Dreazaur give me a shout ingame Dr Poom

There u go, u totally seem to agree to out profile of RL first and good fun, i link u here our adv. US is our prime so far, but trying to grow EU and AU a bit too.

Give a shout to any director or recruiter in “AoA Newbros” channel if that might interest u :slight_smile:
(or just mail me and i will connect u with the US TZ guys) o7 and Fly Aggressive!

Yo!!

We are looking for some USTZ pilots. We have a good spectrum already and want to bolster the USTZ rankings.

Hop into ur public channel ‘Coalition of Carebears’ where you will also find ur Discord details, from which we springboard a lot of our information, ops and general chatter.

Hope to see you soon,
Sjup

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.