Upcoming Industrialist Looking for Home

Hey all, So I am looking for a new home to grow, and prosper in eve with. I am aiming more toward industry but do fly combat on one of my alts…mostly level 3 and 4 missions right now. Wanting to do more combat sites on her but high sec offers poor choices for them.

I have expanded a bit fast to having a small fleet of my own to feed me ore and allow me to start production in a timely manner.

I am US Based and hoping to find people to fly with that are in my timezone. Community is important to me and so is having a good time.

If you would like to chat please hit me up here or send me an in game mail!

Thanks
Hailey

1 Like

Hi
We are a uk based Corp, but our alliance covers across all TZ. We are living in 0.0 space, we do pvp fleets but have a good Indy division and looking for pilots for all.
We’re a good group of people, all know RL comes first. Join our in game channel brittas empire public or join our discord https://discord.gg/tZacyWu

Come say hi and see what we offer

O/

2 Likes

Hey there! If you’re interested in doing industry for a purpose, we may be a good fit for you. We definitely need people to help to replinish the ships we use, but also partake in blowing them up :slight_smile:

Krypted Gaming is looking for respectable, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players.

We live in the nullsec region of Insmother and are proud members of Triumvirate.

We are looking for players who are,

• Active. 82% of our players are active daily.
  • Combat focused. Blowing up ships is a part of our daily routine.
  • Eager to improve, learn, and grow as a player.

Our playstyle involves,

Outside of EVE Online, we have multiple game branches (Rust, WoW) to blow off steam, and numerous IRL meetups in the UK and US.

Learn a bit more about us at our website, or check out our killboard.

Want to chat? Drop by our Discord!

1 Like

If you’re looking for an Industrial group check out The Phoenix Uprising! They are an Indy corp based in Pure Blind, with access to a ton of infrastructure including T2 and capital production, and many moon mining opportunities as well as ice mining and regular anomalies.

If you’re interested in learning more, here’s our Discord: http://bit.ly/Fed_UP

Come fly with us in delve!!! Asteroid Farm Unlimited - (ADFU) Null Sec Corporation - PVP, Ratting, Industrial

1 Like

Hi Hailey.

You may be interested in what we have to offer, please check out our recruitment thread at WH Indy/PvP corp

Hey there @Hailey_Morgan,

I’ve just finished reading your post and I think you might want to take a look at The Republic. We are very community oriented and everybody who joins ends up being more than a corp mate, they end up being friends. Please see our advert here.

If you have any questions and/or would like to join, please join us on our Discord server (all pertinent information is available in our advert).

All the best,

LeVa MagloN
President
Republic of Us

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.