[CLOSED] - Returning Player Looking for Industrial Group

55+ mill SP dedicated almost entirely to Trade/Mining/Manufacturing. Left the game for 5 months after the corp I was with dissolved. Prior to my hiatus I was building Tech II items of varying types. Given my IRL requirements I’d likely be available 2-4 nights a week.

I’d like to join with a group of guys that all pitch in to support citadels, have group projects to work on (manufacturing), but also respect an individuals manufacturing projects as well. Didn’t have a great experience in null sec when I tried that out a couple years ago for a little over a month, so I don’t know if I’d be willing to give that a try again just yet.

If anyone would like to discuss further feel free to message me in game. Yes I am over the age of 21 if that is of concern.

1 Like

Hey Seaside Field!

We are a corp out of the north called, Short Bus Ballaz. We actively shoot rocks and other players daily. We have an ore buy back program, cheap capital building taxes, and are only two jumps away from two trade hubs in our region.

We also have personal moons dedicated for you to build T2 ships like sabres and retris along with Muninns and ishtars. Whatever your heart desires we want to help get you there in the world of indy.

We have basically 0 fleet requirements(just help out when/where you can) but we do want you to have a mic so we can actually get to know you.

As always IRL is first for us. We have guys in college, full time jobs, and families. So the 2-4 nights a week is seriously no biggie we want you to have fun.

I’ll also send you a EVE mail in game with all the info here so you can have a copy. If you do think that we can be the right fit for you then join our Discord.

Forum Post

o7,
Milli

1 Like

hello, we would like to chat and talk with you. our corp is in caldari space and non-wardec-able. we have plenty of athanors to mine moon ore. hit me up in game

1 Like

I think you would fit in nicely with us seaside. Our corp ad is below, if your interested, hit us up and we can chat more!

1 Like

hi @Seaside_Field

sounds good to me … lets have a ingame chat - join our public channel

see you soon

JuuR

1 Like

You should consider joining Malevelon Roe Industries! They are a Highsec based Industry/PVE group living in Gallente space, and they are quite active. If you’re interested in learning more, here’s their Discord: https://discord.gg/vaFmzEZ

Thank you everyone for the replies. They are greatly appreciated, and I have found a corporation to call home now. Apologies to those that replied after my recruitment and I didn’t get a chance to talk with.

All the best,

Sea

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.