Looking for indy corp

I’m a returning player in US central time zone looking for a industral corp.

I have done everything so far in eve from null sec, worm holes, pirating, sov warfare, cap fleets incusrions you name it I’ve prbly done it. The only thing I have not done yet is indy.

That said I am looking for a corp to show me the ropes and to get involved with, I am limited in play time these days so I cant wait 5 hours for a fleet to form anymore to go on a roam for 2 hours to kill 1 rifter in lowsec. So figured indy might actually work out for me since it seems to be more scheduled.

Anyways if anyone is looking for a new player that has mastered many aspects of eve and is willing to learn another one send me a in game message.

o7

You’ve done it all bu Industry. Awesome!
Are you looking for a nullsec, lowsec or highsec Indy corp or does it matter? Do you have a ideal corp size you’d like to be in?

Little Star Logistics is a small and growing highsec industry corporation looking for members. Please consider joining LSL Pub in game to talk about what we can do for you.

I think T-CAM would be a good fit. I have 11 years experience in game. I was a pirate and a trader until the recent industrial changes. I have to say you are very right; indy is more scheduled. You can participate in projects on your schedule and mining ops are announced well in advance. T-CAM uses google docs to facilitate our buy back program. Meaning we never have to be online at the same time in order for you to sell your materials on site. We have 3 locations you can choose to base from. You can engage in whatever sort of indy you like, the corp will buy whatever you produce. We also provide the structures you need and we fuel them.

Join “T-CAM Public” ingame or evemail me if you have questions.

Contact me in game if you want a good corp that’s all round. We do everything. PVE, INDY, PVP. You name it. Sith Navy is the name of the corp :slight_smile: Cheers man fly safe o7

Hello there! I think you will find great spot among our ranks!
We are medium scale alliance, family-kind. We don’t have borders inside for members of different corporations, we fly together, we fight together, we have fun together etc.
We have all good null sec stuff to provide - great spots for mining, rattin with rorq/carrier/super, Keepstar in a jump range to help, great moons, idny spots to build caps and subcaps, you name it, BUT…
But we also have lots of goals to achieve and we are pretty good at it! We caught sov space by ourselves, we make market by ourselves and we are good dedicated pvp players that are not affraid to fight and everybody around knows, if they need help - just call us!
We are opened for everybody and anybody to join!
If you want to know more - poke me either via mail or throught discord, i will answer there faster - Glorfindeil#2642
P.S. Speaking of FC training - you can become anyone in our alliance, we really like to train guys into any roles they want (I was trained to be FC as well, it was my dream in EvE :slight_smile: )

I think you may enjoy flying with us.

We are a mature, RL-first corp across US and EU timezones. We are largely industry focussed although we live in null so some PVP activity comes with that lifestyle.

We have substantial offline comms including corp and alliance discord, corp forums and a buyback programme, all of which are designed to allow members to keep in touch around their schedules, not the other way around. No compulsory CTAs or other ops

We have a focus on training new players so will be happy to help you fill in any gaps in your knowledge, and many of our returning members find it rewarding to share their knowledge with brand new pilots as well

I’ve posted more information on our recruitment advert but please feel free to get in touch in game if you have any questions…

Sith Navy may be a great fit for you. Though we are a nullsec corp we expended great effort to be sure that players like you do t ha e to experiance most of the negatives of null.
Our jump freighters can u get your stuff down here. Once here you will find. That we run 19 schedules mining fleets weekly, 12 to 14 pvp fleets weekly, and have numerous groups ratting (pve). And I am only talking about our home system. We ate active in all timezone with great attendance on coms
All our officers teach at least 1 class monthly so that our members grow in their knowledge of Eve.
Come check out what being a Sithlord will mean to you.

JAD Industries is looking for active pilots. Our goal is to create a brotherhood of our members working together to do what we enjoy. Eve. We accept all flavors of pilots who seek community.

What we offer:

• Active PVP (In region and out in the rest of null)

• Active PvE activities (Industrial, Mining, Exploration, etc)

• Plenty of mining opportunities (many moons)

• A place to call home

• Good, open minded leadership

• Understanding real life before EVE

• Mentorship to newer bros / returners

• Shipping to home region

If you have any questions, please just ask one of us. You can join our public channel - JAD Industries Public.

Hi Bacon,

If you are still looking come and have a chat ingame you never know.

Maddeb

If u r still looking join us on Devilicious channal in game for a talk ^^

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.