Industry Player looking for new home, to feel at home

Hi everyone,

I am looking for an industry based corp or production corp to make myself useful for.
I have invested a lot of my time in eve albeit short into industry and gaining a firm grasp on the basics as well as a good understanding of operating a fully functioning PI system. I am looking for a corp to grow my industrial know how and opportunities to make things better, whether thats researching BPO’s or manufacturing missiles XD I am here to help in my small way, but more importantly grow to help in an even bigger way.

I am a new bro as im 60 days old. but i do have omega, advanced industrial skills, PI skills and Max Salvaging if required. If you have any further questions please feel free to send me a message more than happy to answer any questions :slight_smile:

Im on the AU timezone so aussie corp may make it easier but i am quiet flexible with times and more than willing to go anywhere i can be of use really.

Appreciate everyone out there and considerations.

fly safe everyone o7

Regards

Tired

Imperium Technologies - PvP | Null Sec | New & Old
[ PvP focused with 100% SRP ]

• No Life like Null Life, come join a great Corp with a long proud history in Eve Online’s Null-sec community

• Newbros/Returning/Old welcome all can apply

• Be part of one of the oldest corps in the game

• 80% Buyback program for all your loot.

• 0.0 Life!!! vast area of null-sec spanningnseveral regions ( Querious/Catch )

• Open boarders with all coalitions space

• 19 years of knowledge and love to train our pilots.

• MANDITORY Comms

• US/EU TIME ZONE

• PvP focused, We play hard, we fight hard.

• Want to discover the riches of nullsec? We’ll show you how!

• Escape the rat race of highsec! Be a law unto yourself in 0.0.

• We own plenty of ares for you to explore and discover the kind of pilot you want to be.

• Must be +18 years of age or older (family/friends exempt as long as they are mature).

Please contact me for more info
In-game name: Bloodytears Damon
Discord: ArchMage#9082
IT Discord: Imperium Technologies

hi, we are a breand new corp looking for new members like u. if ur interested we would be happy to have u with us as we begin our journey. we are industry focoused and we have our own structures for manufacturing, resarching and inventing bpos/bpcs

1 Like

You Are Welcome With us :grinning:

Hey,

Your a little newer then we normally go but as long as you will train into a Covert Ops frigate or hauler you can fit in and grow. Alliance has 24/7 play and content. You can learn here.

Hi mate and welcome to eve online.

I hope that you can find my idea interesting and useful for yourself.

At the high sec island that we have moved to we are going to start doing some research, manufacturing, resource gathering (including pi here) and start working our way up the manufacturing chain from the bottom to the top to add the items to our inventory.

We got you, join our discord and we can talk.

Hey Tired,
I think we might have what you ar elokoing for we got some aussies, we got indy, we got crazy dudes, we got fun times and a frack load of experience that we’d love to teach you all about!!
Ive provided a link to our recruitment post and there’s info at the bottom on how to reach us.
Seriously, reach out. We’d really love to have you!

• Jaded

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.