36m industrial player looking for a corp

I’m looking for null sec indy corp, since im focus on mining and industrial. Beside indy i do pve too, but little experience in pvp, consider bad. I’m Semi good at refining Moon/high and low sec Materials. I can fly a Orca with max foremann aswell as some combat ships mostly battleships.

pls excuse my grammar mistakes since english is not my native language.

Fly Safe

CR

1 Like

Very much interested in talking to you…

Recruitment Ad: Nexus Federation - PvE, Mining and Industry

Discord: Join our discord!

We are an industrial corp with teeth. Would love to talk to you!

Proud Member of Eternal Requiem

✪ Chill R.L.C.F. Group of mature people
✪ US/EU TZ
✪ Industry ツ and PvP :skull_crossbones: oriented corp.
✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

10,000,000 SP minimum
Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc…
1 FAT eligible fleet per number of toons in corp

Experienced Leadership with many years of 0.0 experience.

Check out our website if you would like to know more:
Rebels and Renegades

I sent you an in-game message! Enjoy!

take a look if this works for ya

Hi Chengus,

We have a home for you here in Guns. We are a shallow null corp based in Pure Blind. We are an indy corp at heart but with teeth to defend ourselves.

Check out our ad when you get a chance and hopefully we can chat soon.

Wish you the best in finding a corp that matches your playstyle! Don’t be afraid to shop around different corps. We are all here to have fun!

Hi there, any interest in checking out life in Pochven? This region functions like a hybrid of J-space and NPC-null and has a wide variety of both PvE and PvP content found nowhere else in New Eden.

We have many moons available in Caldari Hi-sec as well as a few in Pochven, as well as some of the richest belts in the game if you’re willing to take on a little risk.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research, and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and Triglavian ores from the richest belts in the game
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with a team of friendly and active pilots

If you have any questions feel free to send me an EVEmail in-game and If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our website.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

@Chengus_Ronuken,

I think it would be worth your time to check us out at FAYN Industries HERE is the recruitment post with contact details at the bottom. I know you would do well within our community.

PJhustle Signature

╗╔╔╗║║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
║║╠╣║╠╗. VALKLEARS.
╚╝║║╚║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
We’re the Valklears - a corp living in low sec on the edge of nullsec, participating in faction warfare on the minmatar side.

We are looking for a few more capsuleers to join us killing everyone, gatecamp, disrupt nullsec routes and reap the rewards.

If you are intrested to know more - hop by on our discord…

Hey there mate o/ Sounds like youd be a perfect fit for us. Would love to hear from you o/

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.