Looking for a Mining & Industry corp to call home

Returning player after a year long break. Feel like an absolute beginner. I love mining and would like to progress my skills into being able to build things, most likely ships. I can and will eventually fly a Rorq but when I stopped, I gave everything away, I didn’t think I would be returning… but here I am!

Looking for a nullsec corp

I’m from the UK.

1 Like

Check out Federation of Freedom Fighters.

We are a PvP first corp but are in need of Industrial guys to help fuel our habits.

We have all the bells and whistles when it comes to getting the maximum out of being an Indy pilot.

If you want to learn a little more about us then join the in game channel F-OFF NOW and speak to a recruiter.

1 Like

If you’re looking for a Nullsec Industry/Mining corp you should take a look at The Phoenix Uprising. They live in Pure Blind.

Here’s our alliance’s Discord if you want to learn more: http://bit.ly/Fed_UP

Hi
We’re a Corp based in the uk, we live in null.
We are part of LORDE allaince and hold sov through them, so pvp is needed at times to keep space etc.
But we have a large Indy division and always looking for people to mine/build etc
Our in game channel is brittas empire public or come join our discord https://discord.gg/tZacyWu
Were a good group of players, we know RL comes first.

O7

1 Like

Hello,

We are a pvp corporation, hailing from the Delve region. We would require some pvp from you, as all of us need to defend our space… With that said, we have an amazing mentoring program. Hit us up in the recruitment channel! Best of luck,

Eve always pulls you back!

House of Tyrell - Null Sec Corp PvP, Indy & Much Much More

GOTHT has recently opened recruitment to extend our Pride of Lions

We are a fairly large 200+ but a tight-knit group that values quality in our pilots instead of quantity. Join us down in Null Sec and in our Teamspeak for never-ending content. We welcome all types of pilots and offer a circus of activities in and out of our many systems for all your Eve entertainment. Some of the things we have to offer are PvP, PvE, Moon, Regular and mining ops, industry, shipping, and many more activities to come. We have many Fleet commanders, veterans, returning, and new players all willing to help, mentor joke around, and most importantly have fun. We have stories, knowledge about the game, and most importantly memes. Will your roar echo in the Book of Spod?
We understand that Eve is just a game and real life comes first but while online you can be anywhere from casual to a try hardcore player and fit right in on our Team Speak. We also have a discord that you can keep up to date with events and happenings. We are looking for new blood whether it is a veteran lion or New Eden cubs with at least 5 mill skill points.
Any Questions Join Chatroom
House of Tyrell Pub
or PM Orange Lucifer in game

Please feel free to look at us for your mining building ratting needs

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.