:parrotwave1: [SBBAL] Short Bus Ballaz expanding AU/EU/US tz "chillin and killin"

null-sec
pvp

(Millineon Silvership) #1

:parrotwave1::parrotwave2::parrotwave3::parrotwave4::parrotwave5::parrotwave6::parrotwave7:

[SBBAL]

Our mantra is*“Chillin and killin”*

This means

• Having Fun period . Whatever makes you happy in EVE that you enjoy doing, DO IT . We are just here to help you in any way possible succeed.
  • Meeting new and exciting folks within the alliance. When we have CTA’s and RED PEN’s up here in the north we ENCOURAGE you to meet others and definitely have fun on fleets.
  • Kick back and relax. This one is self explanatory.

SBBAL is an all tz corp of old friends and new ones that strives to represent everything comradery stands for. Staying together when it matters and creating bonds that will last even after you move on.

For PVP we have a few FC’s in corp and also as a bonus daily coalition and alliance fleets. These are not a requirement we do ask that you participate every so often on your own time because we want to keep our space. We had about 70 in the last two weeks just to shoot things.

Our small gang roams also are very fun. Sometimes we just take out whatever because we can.

Small gang br’s

1. Battle Procurer Roam
  2. Rorqual Kill with only 4dps ships
  3. Random charon we had to kill
  4. Sometimes we drop
  5. Or sometimes just simple baiting
  6. Over powered as hell

Alliance and Coalition br’s

1. Keepstar shenanigans
  2. Rorq save
  3. Harder drops then EDM festivals
  4. Sometimes we decide to roam out with alliance bros
  5. Goon’s said hello and then we decided to face punch them

If you’re an industrial player we have robust corporation buy back and build programs that take Ore, PI, relic and data site loot, salvage, plus Ice as well. (we have all of these in our two home systems )

We also boast a nice response fleet set up for all you rorq pilots out there. Our ADMs spawn a colossal belt about once every two days now.

Using a mic to communicate on fleets and while in game is a must. We will happily teach a newbro or take anyone on a roam. The more the merrier. Many times we are happy to theory craft you a fit as long as we can help get some pew time in.

If you do feel like SBBAL is the right place for you we do have a 10mil SP requirement to join. Just so you have enough SP in whatever you’re doing now to survive out here and fly some ships.

We ask for full ESI access and compliance if we have any questions or concerns about your corp history. We aren’t strict about it but sometimes it’s just a way to find out how you play and who you enjoy playing with.

Industrial and PVP it doesn’t matter to us we just like to meet people of all types.

Join our discord for more information on recruitment.

Ask for Ari or Millineon.

Discord: https://discord.gg/dyAgZyd

In game Public chat: Short Bus Ballaz Public

CLOOOOOOSED
64m beta/2003 player returning once again for a while looking for fun, and active numbers
Experienced PVP'er lookiing for corp/alliance in 0.0
38m SP looking for corp in npc zero, either venal or curse
22m sp focused rorq pilot
Rusty 12m sp player looking for null sec corp for exploration and possibly pvp
Remove
10mil sp industrialist looking for 0.0 or maybe WH ventures
Returning (US) Pilot Probably Looking For Corp
Newbro looking for a SEA/AU TZ corp
Rorqual pilot looking for somewhere to mine
100M+ main, 3 alts 50-70M needs new home - EU timezone
55 Mil Pilot looking for AU TZ
:parrotdad: PvP main looking for null sec home. 113+mill sp :parrotdad:
[US TZ] Looking for Null corp in Guristas Space - ~40m SP Experienced PvP pilot
[CLOSED] - Returning Player Looking for Industrial Group
77M+ and 42M+ SP Returning Player looking for New Home. (Indy, Rorq Mining, Carrier Ratting)
Haven't played since 2015. Looking to get back into the fight
10m SP Returning Player Looking For A Decent Corp To Help Relearn
Pvper looking for a new home
31 Mill SP pilot looking for corp
29mil SP returning player LF Null Sec corp
130M SP gal/cal + rorqual pilot LF nullsec corp or system to rent where to deploy my mining ships
Ok found a home thanks
Corp Found, Thanks
Looking for Nullsec pvp/isk Main pvp. Dread/JF/Rorq alt. Super alt
(Millineon Silvership) #2

While we’re mining in EU tz I thought I’d bump this up. SBBAL is still recruiting and we have plenty to offer. Check us out in game or on discord.

29 mil SP pilot returning to game LF Null Mining Corp
(Millineon Silvership) #3

We have battle procurer roams and are isk positive on them. Join us!

Recently returned player LF 0.0 pvp corp
(Millineon Silvership) #4

Just a little BR from last night showing we can defend our rorquals if you have them. We’re a very cap heavy corp with 80% saturation. o7 Fly dangerous or not at all

(Millineon Silvership) #5

Bumping up in EU because even though we have quite a few we’d love for some more dudes to join

We are a cap heavy corp with 80% saturation. so that means plenty of support for rorquals and other mining/isk making activities. Join our discord for more info o7

(Millineon Silvership) #6

Bumping up for today in EU because we’re out mining and I don’t want six moons to just myself. Join us!

2005 player, 3 accounts all 100mil+ SP Looking for new 0.0 home
120 mil pvp pilot looking for new corp
(Millineon Silvership) #7

Just going to move this on up. We’ve moved our SP and Experience requirement up a bit to 10mil SP but with the new Winter patch changes we can get you up to 15 in no time! Our EU timezone is flourishing and moving to shift up the MER quite a bit this month just by themselves.

(Millineon Silvership) #8

Just putting this to the top in the EU timezone. We have too many sites and we can’t rat in them all! it’s a real problem! We’re looking for Industrialists who want to make isk and learn some PVP along the way. Be receptive to learning new concepts and changing dynamics of Null sec space

(Millineon Silvership) #9

getting back from holiday and it seems ADMs haven’t left 199% of level five in our home system. Join us to get some of these awesome colossal belts

(Millineon Silvership) #10

I’m relaxing mining right now before some nice fleets this weekend anyone want to join me? Discord is free and you’re under no obligation to join if you just want to talk about your future

(Millineon Silvership) #11

Pew pewpew. PEW PEW PEW! pew pew.

^^^ the only language we know how to speak. It translates to “Shoot stuff. SHOOT A LOT OF STUFF! Kill things.” If you want to learn the love language of pew come and let us teach you

(Millineon Silvership) #12

We aren’t like Fweddit with being space Chikun’s but we like to participate in turkey shoots in space occasionally. Join us in discord and pew pew with the birds

(Aerilyn Neiliff) #13

Interested in this. I’ll hit up Discord when I get a chance.

Free bump in the mean time.

(Millineon Silvership) #14

I just want to advertise that our US Timezone is active as hell. There are always good fights to be had. Even if you don’t like the null blob lifestyle we roam Lowsec often. Our isk making systems are there too for ratting PI or mining. We have R64 moons for personal use. Join using the discord link above and chat us up. 10mil SP and above is preferred but arrangements can be made.

https://zkillboard.com/related/30002931/201812232300/

(Millineon Silvership) #15

Another day Another anomaly mined. We are looking for more EU eve players to get in on our space riches. Join up in discord and check us out. No pressure and no obligation to join Just come to chat

(Millineon Silvership) #16

If someone knows xtraSquishy we’ll take him as a corp member so he can kill whatever sixth empire member he wants.

(Millineon Silvership) #17

Well Happy new year everyone! Start off the New Year right with a NEW YOU! Sometimes that can mean a change of scenery in EVE and we at SBBAL want to offer that opportunity to you. If you’re unhappy where you’re at and need a change of pace come check us out in discord. We have EU and US timezone’s available for PVPers and Industrial’s alike. Whether it’s shooting moons or killing nerds we can offer you a place at the table.

(Millineon Silvership) #18

Our US tz has too many systems and not enough pilots :stuck_out_tongue: I suggest if you’re looking for a place to make isk and train up to join today!

(Millineon Silvership) #19

YO YO YO YOYOOOOO

Just saying we had two moons pop and don’t have enough people to mine them. We also run protection fleets for the moons since we don’t have that quiet of space. We have loads of content for all ages. Join the Discord through the post and chat us up!

(Millineon Silvership) #20

Whew after a long day of keeping the industrial index at 199% I’m headed to bed. If anyone else wants to enjoy a maxxed out ADM and moons from R16-R64 come join us and let us know. We recruit all kinds and if you have less then the 10mil minimum we can chat about it and see what we can do for you.

Fly dangerous,
Milli o7

:shuffleparrot: 250M SP Returning PVP Pilot