Returning player looking for a home!

Hey Ledran o7,

Welcome back to the game after such a break. I hope you had a great time overseas! I’m a recruiter for a corporation up in Deklein called Short Bus ballaz.

We are a small squad of guys (20ish) who like to PVP regularly and have the space for isk making to support our pvp activities. If you’re into using a capital in null we offer lots of opportunities as well in response fleets and the occasional flash form.

We span into the AU as well as have an EU presence but our majority is US tz. We use TeamSpeak for comms and are mature players. Our avg age is in the 30s so we joke and such when we aren’t on fleets. IRL is first priority. We don’t ask you to alarm clock for a fleet but if you’re online for a objective that could change our way of life in eve we ask that you do your best to be there.

Below here is our forum post for some battle reports and other general information.

If you’d like some more information on joining as well as our discord just reach out to me here or in game through evemail. I’m on almost everyday to respond as well as on mobile.

cheers o7,
Millineon S

1 Like