CLOSED

Hey Kopotan,

I’m a recruiter for a corporation up in Deklein, Short Bus Ballaz. We are a PVP and Indy corp that specializes in small gang and the US tz. Since you’re an old soul to eve you’d fit in with most of our core membership that have been playing since 08 or before.

We have our own systems here with maxxed out mining and ratting indexes. So if you do come on plenty of fleets with us you can always afford to lose something. Our doctrines range from t1 battlecruisers to cormorants. Which is pretty low in SP requirements considering what some doctrines Initiative run. We do push for members to be in 5 fleets a month. That means being in a tackle ship or doctrine. With having 150+ fleets going out last month in across timezones that our members participated in you can easily get that 5 a month number.

Below is a forum post for us. We are a US prime time but if you’re a shift worker like 4 on 4 off. We have quite a few that expand into the early AU and all of EU timezones. Our avg age in corp is 32 so we throw some jokes at each other but when it comes down to it we know when to concentrate on the task at hand.

If you think that SBBAL might be the place for you. respond to me here or EVEmail me in game for our discord. I’d love to chat.

Cheers o7,
Millineon Silvership

Forum Post

1 Like