CLOSED

Left Eve for years and returned a few weeks back. Joined up with an old buddy in Initiative but after a week or so I found that I never undocked. Just never made a connection and they seemed to “high bar” in terms of ship doctrine, understanding enough of what was being said and generally didn’t seem to fit with me relearning Eve.

Looking for the fun of pvp and someone to show me the ropes of making sustainable isk in null. Currently 50+ mil skill points with lots in indy. Missile/shield pvp fits are ideal and I love blops fleets. Mostly looking to connect with fun group that can show me the ropes off bill again.

1 Like

If you’d consider wspace, give us a look. I think my alliance would be a bit more your speed and you’re probably not far off from what we regularly fly.

1 Like

W Space is not out of the question. My alt currently lives out of my C2 but I am interested to see what null has. I have good memories of fighting in Easter war in 2016.

1 Like

Fair enough! Good luck searching, and hit me up if you don’t find what you’re looking for in 0.0 o7

1 Like

Hey Kopotan,

I’m a recruiter for a corporation up in Deklein, Short Bus Ballaz. We are a PVP and Indy corp that specializes in small gang and the US tz. Since you’re an old soul to eve you’d fit in with most of our core membership that have been playing since 08 or before.

We have our own systems here with maxxed out mining and ratting indexes. So if you do come on plenty of fleets with us you can always afford to lose something. Our doctrines range from t1 battlecruisers to cormorants. Which is pretty low in SP requirements considering what some doctrines Initiative run. We do push for members to be in 5 fleets a month. That means being in a tackle ship or doctrine. With having 150+ fleets going out last month in across timezones that our members participated in you can easily get that 5 a month number.

Below is a forum post for us. We are a US prime time but if you’re a shift worker like 4 on 4 off. We have quite a few that expand into the early AU and all of EU timezones. Our avg age in corp is 32 so we throw some jokes at each other but when it comes down to it we know when to concentrate on the task at hand.

If you think that SBBAL might be the place for you. respond to me here or EVEmail me in game for our discord. I’d love to chat.

Cheers o7,
Millineon Silvership

Forum Post

1 Like

I was just reading you ad last night.

What time are you guys usually active? I usually play between 6 - 11 Pacific time.

Also, are you guys small/medium/ large?

What I value most is community. I hate playing solo and doing stuff solo. If you guys fit that then I niwill likely check out your group.

1 Like

We are US tz. So for instance I’m US EST and I’m on from around 7-11pm and then our FC is West coast so he is generally up untl midnight his time with whatever shenanigans he has planned.

Our corp size is small. We have about 20 people logging in. But we do participate in larger fleets with 100 people sometime as well.

For you to value community that’s great. We are a group of dudes who have been playing eve together for about 2 years now with some younger newer faces coming in. Our core leadership has about 50 years combined of playing EVE.

I’ll go ahead and shoot you an in game mail tonight when I get on for the discord link.

1 Like

Our alliance has a very strong USTZ. A lot of our main FCs and alliance leadership are USTZ.

The corp I think would be the best fit for you is Aideron Robotics. They are a relatively smaller corp compared to other large null corps and are dedicated towards helping returning players out. We participate in everything from small gang to large coalition level fleets, and there’s always something for everyone to fly, no matter your SP level.

We also foster a tighknit and fun loving community here. We’re more than just another group, we’re a family of people who like to have fun playing EVE.

If you’re interested in learning more, here’s our public recruitment Discord: http://bit.ly/FEDUPublic

1 Like

Hey there Kopotan,

Federation of Freedom Fighters is a heavy USTZ PvP corp looking for more pilots to join us in Sov Nullsec.

We offer:

-Daily PvP
-Competent FCs
-Corp owned Keepstar
-Great space for isk making rather it be Super Ratting or Rorq Mining
-SRP (Ship Refund/Replacement Program) for all subcap fleets.
-Nice size ISK rewards for corp killboard scores monthly for Topkills & Top solo. (More to be added soon)
-Fleet ships available on corp contract and or handed out at fleet form ups.
-Discord and Team speak for Corp communications.
-Awesome ticker F-OFF
-We cover EU, early US, and late US TZs, with some ANZ.
-We do require an ESI check and voice comms interview.

If you would like to learn more you can contact me either in game or on Discord(Justin Starr STARR#8251)

Also you can join our in game recruitment channel F-OFF NOW and speak to a recruiter

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.