130Mill SP Looking for a new home

So I find myself looking for a new home and wanting to start something new.

NO NULL NO NULL NO NULL

My end game content is going to be WH space, I have zero intentions of going back to NULL and becoming a number for someone else’s fleet.

I love small gang hunting and just having a laugh on comms, a little pve to keep the pvp going and thats it simple as.
My timezone is US central and most of my game time is going to be on the weekends with maybe an hour or two during the weekdays.
Come summer time I will have a lot more game time open to me.

As for the corp I wana find there’s two options that I’m willing to work.

1st, Is a corp thats already established and looking to add to the numbers, a corp with perhaps 10+ active members during my timezone (US central).

2nd A corp thats got a few members but still needs a little more time before the move, but wants to move towards WH space. For this corp, at the very least 5 active members. Perhaps something like a FW corp that wants to move to Null would be nice.

What I can offer the corp is, experience in PVP from small to large fights, both as an F1 monkey and as the FC.
If a corp is short on FC’s for fun content i can help with that, at the same time i can help removing a structure to and help out that way.

If your a corp that cares about your Killboard just dont reply, its game and ill fly and pvp what i enjoy to until your paying for my account.

Lastly im going to flat out say it again cause i know people will post ■■■■,

I DONT WANT TO GO TO NULL, NO NULL, … JUST NO… I DONT CARE WHAT ALLIANCE IT IS… JUST NO.

1 Like

I know a small central US timezone corp based in lowsec within my alliance that would be perfect for you to chill and buddy up with people, alot more relaxed.

That is of course you decide to go lowsec over wh’s.

Hello Will!

I’m the CEO of Battle Kats, a member of Hardly Competent (alliance.) We live in LowSec and are looking to grow our numbers. I’ve lived in NullSec most of my time in EVE and I’ve held significant leadership positions in 3 major NullSec alliances. We’re looking to add some great experience to our roster and I’d love to talk to you about the possibility of this.

So here’s the things about us I know you’ll like:
1.) Small Gangs
2.) Make your ISK however you want
3.) We’re casual, play at your leisure
4.) We (the alliance) have members in all TimeZones
5.) The alliance will soon have a TeamSpeak3 server to replace the use of the inferior Discord voice
6.) Killboards be damned, just have fun :slight_smile:

Things you may not like (because i’m honest)

1.) We (as a corp) are not as big (yet) as you said you would like

I am a great leader and can be a great friend, I’m a ■■■■ FC though so it would be nice to have you be our first true one. As you know, starting a corp from the ground up can be slow and difficult (but you don’t have to help with that if you don’t want to)… but the more people we get the faster we can grow. If you don’t like it here for some reason, no hard feelings if you wind up going somewhere else and you will have lost nothing in the process.

So take the leap and be rewarded for it by joining Battle Kats, be a part of a casual and fun community. Feel free to join our Discord and interrogate me for information: https://discord.gg/2BuP2wZ

I will be sending you an in-game mail to let you know about my reply in case you don’t check the forum often (frankly I wouldn’t blame you, the forum is boring haha).

I look forward to hearing from you, -Ram

But… I mean… Yo wanna nullsec?

Dude… Fwaming Dwagons!!!

We check all the boxes for what you are looking for.

• USTZ (i’m central)
  • Small gang/Nano gang
  • A little PVE to get the PVP going
  • NO BLUES
  • WH C2 with a 0.0/C5 static (unlimited content)
  • 10+ active dudes

We don’t care about our KB, but we are proud of it. We mostly fly small fast ships against much larger numbers. Nano/Kitey is our playstyle. You can check out our youtube channel where I post some of our roams. sometimes I forget to record so last recording was a couple days ago.

Hit us up on discord and lets talk more!

Please join “418 Public” we would love to chat. I think we would be a good fit for you. We are a mid-sized WH corp that lives in a C4.

Hope to see you soon, cheers!

Hey @WIll_Motsu

You look like you’d fit in perfectly in our corp Filthy Peasants.

We’re a lowsec and npc nullsec pvp corp that lives in the Solitude and Placid regions. We’re active in both the US and EU tzs with established leadership and great FCs that work hard to provide regular content.

If your interested check out our forum post below and join our public channel Open Filth in game.

Low Sec PvP - Filthy Peasants is Recruiting

slurpin that coolaid…

but… no null? :frowning:

Hey, it semes your sold on wh’s and pvp, we can ofer that.

TDSIN is one of oldest and biggest PVP corps in WH Space, we live out of a C5-C5 WH which gives us all content we need.

• We offer a great community.
  • Alot of fleets
  • Farmhole empire
  • IRL meetups.

Come check us out in.
TDSIN Recruitment ingame

Regards
Furu Bonehead
TDSIN Recruitment o/

Daily Bump still looking also started replying in game to some of you.

1 Like

Message “Simone Kaundur” In game. His corp matches your Same philosophy

Come have a chat in game with us here is our ad

We’re looking for more people that just want to come and have fun in a diverse environment. We have a purely PVE/indi sister-alliance that holds no structures (no wars) and we also are rebuiding our pvp alliance.

Please PM me if you would like to know more :slight_smile:

Hey Will,

I think my corp (Tuskers) could be a good fit for you.

We’re a relaxed (no minimum activity levels, no CTAs, fly what you want, when you want etc.) mature solo/small gang PvP corp with an active community that has been around for 10 years, where some members have been around for 5+ years. We use out of game services (Discord) to communicate, which makes joining fights even easier - a simple ping means when you do log on, there’s something going on.

Historically, we were a low sec pirate corp, but we now live in a Class 2 Wormhole with a static NS & C5 for PvP & logistics/PvE respectively. We think that this wormhole offers the best mixture of logistics & PvP - the direct NS gives us plenty of opportunity for fights and the C5 gives us decent logistics.

We run a mixture of organised gangs & impromptu gangs. Some examples:

We tackle a Rorqual, ping for back up and end up killing it +multiple sub-cap defensive fleets with minimal losses, despite fighting 3 gangs simultaneously (RR Hyperions, Cruiser Gang, Dread + Rorqual) https://killboard.the-tuskers.com/?a=kill_related&kll_id=152626

Organised Drake roam, 11 vs ~60 people -
https://killboard.the-tuskers.com/?a=kill_related&kll_id=153926&adjacent=1

Impromptu Faction Cruiser gang, 10 vs 68 - https://killboard.the-tuskers.com/?a=kill_related&kll_id=154376

Fighting a gang in 0.0, when suddenly another wormhole gang joins in - https://killboard.the-tuskers.com/?a=kill_related&kll_id=156868&adjacent=1

You can find some Battle Reports in our recruitment ad, as well as more details:

Feel free to convo me ingame o7

daily bump. Again im looking to end up in a WH… not Null

Search for cor Void Fury. CEO Keid Frost

Still looking? If so : Sinner’s Trajectory [C5-5] PVP

We would love to have you!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.