Looking to move out of hi-sec wh or null

60 mil sp but divided in alot of places

looking for a corp in either wh or null space not sure which i want to do yet looking more for a corp that has a goal as well as one that i cna feel a [part of and not jsut another number or a body to throw at the enemy with no second thought. Not very good at pvp would have to really learn that from the ground up basically been more into the pve stuff like missions and ratting but am not apposed to pvp learning. looking for a corp that is active as in members not alts also prefer us time zone but i usually play during the day us time just dont want to feel like im the only member because others are either afk or not on. Like corps that wouldn’t mind help whit advice since i really dont have much null or wh knowledge so wouldn’t know really were to start or what to look out for also one that does group content dont need it every day but its a multiplayer game its shouldn’t feel like im playing alone.

Hey man. We are a small gang c2 wormhole corporation. We have a few guys. but understand where you are coming from with this post. We would like to talk with you.

Discord

Still looking

I shall fore you an in game mail shortly buddy :smiley:

Hello Vole,

I would like to mention our corp Drankengard in the alliance Shattered foundations. We are a small wh pvp corp looking to build our us tz to match the eu tz largely covered by Warcrows; our killboard is a good indicator for the times we are mostly active at the moment.

Because we are currently on a recruitment drive we would indeed like to gain players that can help a little with recruitment and training, some members of the alliance do offer practical sessions in pvp with tips and other useful information but newbros often need help with other facets of the game too.
In Drankengard you will be able to carve yourself out to be a valuable asset to the corp and not just another number.

At the moment you may find the alliance on the whole is active when you come online but it is true we are a little light in your designated timezone: we are working heavily to adjust this.

Good luck and fly safe!!

Oh before i forget, our home wormhole has a highsec static so a lot easier for you to come in and out at your leisure :slight_smile:

We are a PVP/PVE mining/Indy corp that is currently based mostly in null sec, that operates in most time zones. We try to offer a structured but low key enviornment for our members so that everyone from veteran to noob feels welcome. Here at Coalition of Brutality it is our goal to become the owners of multiple trade hubs through out all securities of New Eden. All the while creating good diplomatic relations with other corps to improve our customer base. We do not tolorate piracy or griefing of any type. Should any of our member be found doing such activities then please inform our diplomat or ceo directly.?

We offer:
Buy back program
Rorqual boosts
New Pilot Friendly
Experienced Mission runners
Discord
Ice Belts and Moon Mining
Library of BPOs

Recruiting Status: always open

For recruitment please join: C.O.B recuitment or convo ValraxVal / Jim Pearsoni

CEO: ValraxVal

Sounds like you might be a good fit for our Lite program- we’ll train you up to be an effective wormhole pirate.

[SCARY WORMHOLE PEOPLE]

TDSIN is one of oldest and biggest PVP corps in WH Space, we live out of a C5-C5 WH which gives us all content we need.
Hunting and clashing with other wormholers Constantly!

• We offer a fantastic community.
  • Massive fleet activity
  • Ship SRP
  • Exciting OPS
  • Farmhole empire
  • Dedicated training team
  • IRL meetups.
  • Discord/TS

Come check us out in.
TDSIN Recruitment ingame

Regards
Furu Bonehead o7

TDSIN Recruitment

Are you still looking for a corp?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.