Returning player Looking for a corp (WH/null/low)

Howdy, im a returning player, did play very active from 2009 until 2013, now im returned and looking for a new corp.
Got some experience in PVP (player not character)) and enjoys it, i have most experience as a scout (force recon and scanner) so i havent racked up to many juicy KMs. Main focus in a WH back then was to stay alive.

Did live in a C6 for a year+ and did enjoy it a lot. (obviously i got more then this character).
Did try out some null sec alliance and war stuff (wich i did find kinda boring)
Did however like being in a “pirate” wannabe corp, did a bit of everything there.
A invasion of some sort did come in 2010/11 (PVE stuff) was a bit interesting to take part in.
Have lots of experience from WH mining ops.
Aint really up for PvP just for the PvP, got to have a point to it (defence, offence or strategic importance), fun now and the to go roaming in a small gang but the waiting time is boring.

Im looking for:
a small/med corp (not set in stone)
wants to do WH stuff exploring or/and living there
preferable mature players

Check us out, should be a good fit. Tons of wormhole content, always hunting.

Would love to see you around!

Check us out!

Sedition.)

Hey buddy, welcome back to the game, sounds like you might be a fit for TDSIN, can check us out here:

We live in null right now and do a mix of WH stuff and null stuff. Small-medium gang corp fleets, large scale alliance fleets. Good times all around and we have an OK track record.

Good luck and good hunting!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.