130M SP PVE/INDY/PVP Returning Pilot Looking for NULL US MST/PST

I am considering getting back into eve on the regular. I started playing in 2008, took a break in 2015, returned in 2019. I left again after loosing VIP corp mates to IRL passing. Now, I’m hoping to find something that fits with my schedule and has active members and opportunities worth investing in.

I don’t have the capacity atm to spend the next hour trying to tell you all about me. Just ask!

This character is exclusively indy and will be starting to move into combat skill training when I get going again. I build, mine, pve, trade, and yea pvp “if that’s what you wanna call it!” lol

**Side note - I’d prefer something Frat/WinterCo/Not TEST in that order. Its nothing personal or Grudgy, just something I think would be enjoyable to experience. ** I love eve and the people in it, not your politics :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey Ragg

Lana Rhodes Appreciation Society is seeking newbros & vets to Null-Sec, we are located in Immensea.

We are a member of Literally Triggered and we are a corporation that likes to get involved in all aspects that EvE Online has to offer.

Points of contact –
driblyuk - CEO
Rezaa
Mick Lucedy
Tuggers

What you can expect:
• PVP roams
• Industry / Mining & PVE opportunities
• Experience and willing to assist
• Corp JF service
• BLOPS fleets

What we look for:
• 20+ Years of age
• Voice comms (discord & mumble)
• 15+mil SP
• Mature, self-sufficient, and works well with other members for a common goal

Public Channel: Larna Pub

You Are Welcome With us :slightly_smiling_face:

The Brass Monkey Syndicate [BMSY], a proud member of the Lord of Worlds Alliance, is a tight knit group of US TZ pilots that enjoy PVP and Industrial endeavors within sovereign null space.

Whether New or Old. PVP or Industry focused, we want to welcome you to our Team. Grow with us.

What we Offer:

• Tight Knit group of experienced and novice pilots
  • Access to daily PVP operations
  • Small to medium gang warfare
  • Large/Capital/Super capital warfare via our membership in the Winter Coalition.
  • Ship Replacement Program for Alliance/Coalition fleets.
  • Doctrine ships provided to members for fleets
  • Great Access to Ore/Ice/Ratting
  • Coordinated/Profitable Mining Ops
  • Production Facilities in Sov systems
  • Buyback program at 90% Jita
  • Very focused on group play and helping our members meet their personal goals
  • Experienced Leadership wiling to help guide you.

What we Require:

• A sense of humor
  • Financial stability or a willingness to learn the ways of isk making
  • Have a voice, be on comms, discord, mumble…etc
  • Participate in PVP operations.
  • Have fun.

Eve is only as fun as the people you play with, and we try to provide content and an enjoyable experience for everyone involved.

Join our recruitment channel brassmonkeysynd or chat with us via discord

Templar is recruiting and we can help get back up to date and have a good time doing it! o7

Rag, you still looking? Join our Discord and have a talk. We may be the corp you are looking for.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.