I am a noob, but have had the game a long time. I need help learning to fly my carrier

Hey Virtus,

Kinda quiet tonight not a lot of replies. I’m a recruiter for a corporation up in Deklein, Short Bus Ballaz. we specialized in small gang pvp(10 or less is small gang for us.) Although we are a part of a larger coalition granting us the access to those large fleet fights.

We do have tons of fun with it thought.

The best way to learn how to control a carrier in a managed environment.

https://zkillboard.com/related/30002932/201903312100/

Above is a situation that we can offer to you. We do know our stuff and the ins and outs of eve due to 50+ combined years of experience playing eve just in leadership alone. For isk making we can offer you safe ratting and mining space with maxxed out systems. If you like to try relic and data sites we are two jumps out of Venal which is untouched NPC space that spawns so many.

If you’re interested in joining. We do require a microphone for fleets and such when we drop assets on top of a small gang or even in a large fleet fight.

Here is our discord we use it for out of game comms and recruitment. TeamSpeak is our method of communication while in game.

Cheers o7,

Millineon Silvership

1 Like