Total newbie two weeks in

… been finding my feet and now I think I’m ready to join a corp.
Not completely sure what I want to do yet. I’ve been exploring in hi & lo-sec with the odd trip into WH to see what I can see (usually my ship blowing up).
I would like to continue exploration, don’t think I’m cut out for combat, anything more than basic NPCs come along and I’m toast. I like the idea of supporting others with ECM or repair.
Not limited to those though, I’m sure there’s a load of stuff I haven’t got a clue about.
I’m in UK time zone.

1 Like

Hey there! I recommend Aideron Robotics, they are the new player friendly corp in my alliance and would be more than happy to teach you all you need. They are based in Nullsec and Lowsec, but don’t you worry, you will learn everything you need to know to survive there.

You can continue doing your exploration, and our markets are regularly stocked with exploration ships if that is how you like to make your ISK. As for combat, we are a PVP oriented alliance, which means combat is our main activity. But don’t worry! We get A LOT of players who have never done combat AT ALL, and we’re happy to teach you from step 1.

If you like to do ECM ships and repairing ships, we definitely have a place for you as well :slight_smile:

Aideron Robotics is very multitimezone, and our EU timezone is just as strong as our US, and vice versa.

If you’re interested in learning more, here’s our alliance’s Discord: http://bit.ly/FEDUPDiscord

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.