Returning Vet , 95Msp + 70Msp

Hi highonpop,

I’m a recruiter for Short Bus Ballaz. We live up in the Deklein region and are looking for someone of your caliber. With your background and skill level you would prosper up here.

We have FCs in corp with our US tz(this is our main tz). So when fleets of small gang or huge action go up you’ll be the first in the know. We also perform lots of black ops fleets dropping on individuals on weekends to keep our environment’s relaxed. Because that’s all this is, a game you play with bros when you want to chill. We do also like to use the new triglavian expansion doctrines. They are especially powerful in small gang settings.

If you check our killboard: https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98555613/

We pew often in all timezones. For your industrial alt

There are personal profit moon pulls happening every other week. So if you want to put a porpoise on field or a procurer and mine to make the moon goo isk then go ahead. We have a Raitaru and Azbel in the system that we own along with t2 refining. Next door we have a 1% build tax super and titan sotiyo. and in the system on the other side of us we have invention and research facilities for any t2 invention you’d like to use the moon reactions for.

I’ll link our general forum post here. Has some more information and kills below.

If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ship me an evemail in game or a reply on here.

cheers dude,
Milli

1 Like