230m SP main looking for new 0.0 home

like the title says, after life in Thera which drove me sick and inactive I’m looking for a new 0.0 home, in hope to revitalize my fun in this game.

I’m a mostly pvp oriented dude, but sometimes I’m up for some chill PvE, shoot few rats in anoms or complexes here and there.
Got plenty of alts for all aspects of eve, (super)carrier or titan alts, multiple chars are maxed on dreadnought, maxed probing chars etc.
I can enjoy all sorts of pvp except of roamings, big clusterf*ck fights are all right as just chill camping for example.

https://evewho.com/character/1578790678

https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Mark_Hadden

1285m SP available on 6 accounts combined.

I’m speaking german, russian and english.

3 Likes

Hi Mark

Just eve mailed you.

Hope we can chat

Best

Alt o7

Hey Mark,

Might be worth it to check us out. Short Bus Ballaz are out in 0.0 with NC.

We shoot shi t in game and out of game. We’ve had corp meetups at EVE Vegas and do plenty on comms between Cards Against Humanities to skribbl.io. We have plenty of opportunities to help you use your toons (titan, supers, carriers) as well as offering corp made ships in the extent that you want one made from our mineral stores.

Below I’ll link our forum post as well as a discord invite. Just @ Millineon Silvership when you join and I can help you out.

Hi @Mark_Hadden

I’ll keep it brief - we are The Dark Vanguard. EUTZ PvP Corp in Triumvirate. We do Corp small gang (objective focussed + the odd roam) as well as the usual alliance & coalition fleets. High SP focussed doctrines + cap/super alts etc.

Be good to chat https://discord.gg/cj5eKjE

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

Who are we

★ Leadership which has been around Eve since beta
★ A leading PvP corp
★ Members with experience of many wars in Eve including some of the largest battles Eve has ever seen
★ Tight-knit friendly community
★ Member of The Initiative alliance based in the Fountain regions

Why us

★ No drama
★ Experienced and helpful members who enjoy PvP
★ Content rich. Frequent fleets with a variety of PvP styles
★ Experienced corp and alliance FCs
★ Great ISK making opportunities in our home regions

We offer

★ Content Rich Nullsec Regions
★ Alliance and Corp Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Corp Fleet Roams
★ Massive Alliance Fleet Battles
★ Industrial support
★ A community focused on teamwork
★ Opportunities to be part of epic, game-changing battles
★ Great corp and alliance logistics to help you get what you want where you need it

Requirements

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Mumble)
★ Discord
★ EU Timezone

In-game recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate
Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

What happen thunder buddy! V0LTA living got boring?
Running With Wolves [.PACK] Triumvirate. [TRI]

What We Offer:
-PvP Mindset
-Daily PvP Content
-Capital Use/Escalations
-Endless ISK Printing [Mining/Ratting]
-Alliance Wide SRP

Requirements:
-1st account Sub-Caps [Loki/Nightmare/HAC’s]
-2nd account [Sabre/Boosher/FAX/Dread/] *More the better
-ESI Check on ALL accounts

zkillboard: https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98569969/
Want to join or find out more information. Jump on our discord http://discord.gg/Gk79xWU

1 Like

I’m more fan of a stable environment, wormholes closing behind me have always been a huge deterrent for me to go out of the WH for any sort of solo content. So what’s left is waiting for pings and capital ganks, many of which are unsuccessful and boring rorqual bashes. Sure here and there good fights happen but for the rest of the time there is nothing to do. My perception of life in thera, thats something for an alt or two but if you live with your main inside thera its boring af. Also no use of capital ships, neither supers.

1 Like

I get it. You pretty much explained it yourself why I don’t go to wh space. I love my caps way 2 much to live in wh space. Making isk at any moment in ns is easy to. Best of luck searching amigo!

1 Like

Hi, Mark –

We’re looking for solid SubCap and Capital pilots such as yourself.

We don’t micromanage our Members, we provide structure, support and content.

Take a look at our Forums Recruiting Ad, if that sounds appealing.

Over 10 Trillion ISK killed so far… we’re hoping to double that in 2020!

– Corvar

Hey,

If you’re interested in a tight-knit PvP corp in an up and coming PvP-focused alliance, come check us out. We’re well-split across EU & US, we love to use our big toys, and we’re involved in everything from cloaky camping & blopsing to fleet fights (the replies on our thread have a few examples).

We do try to avoid the TiDi ■■■■-fests for the most part, though.

Come join us on Discord if you want to have a chat.

bumpitybump

Hey Bud, Little about us :
Trigger Happy.
Most active and fun pvp corp
Active in EUTZ and USTZ
Good isk making
Active fights and daily FUN!!!
Fun and learning environment
Active corp and alliance ops daily
Mail me in-game or join our " discord "
Other than this more benefits come from we are not as big or blobby as some alliance so we fly better and often more intensely fit and fced ships to try to overcome that. Have great fleets and lots of fun and no matter what always have someone to shoot with our blue list being next to non-existent!!!

Hey there

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Best Regards

Evian Industries

bump to the top.

Check us out friend

bumperino

Check us out RUTHLESS REGIMENT

This is just one of the pvp we had lately.

hey

lets talk

JuuR