CLOOOOOOSED

asdawdas

1 Like

Hi there
We are a uk based Corp, covering uk/Eu TZ. we are part of LORDE alliance and fly under winter co, so this can be across Eu and US TZ, so we get to offer content through out most TZ.
We live in 0.0 and hold sov through our alliance.
We’re a good group of players, RL comes first, but we play with an objective whilst online.
Join our in game channel brittas empire public, send me and in game mail to chat more.
Discord is https://discord.gg/tZacyWu

Hope to chat soon 07

1 Like

Not interested in Winter sorry most fleets are us/China tz

I’d have to disagree, I’m uk TZ, Corp is Eu/uk players. Yes some fleets are later, but fleets can be day time, as well as later into US time. But I get what you’re saying :+1:t2:

Fly safe sir 07

1 Like

Let’s agre to disagree as I work full time and can’t attend ant fleets pre 6pm

1 Like

Ah I love a good “agree to disagree” yea I get you, it’s cool, my game time is 6-11pm eve time, because of work, kids, gf that keeps me in check.
Good luck with the search

2 Likes

Hey man we do a lot of EU dudes and we’ve got lots of ops for the alliance in the EU tz. I think we’ve had 5 this week so far. Reactions fleets too. In our home system we can rorq mine and capital rat with alliance super support.

1 Like

Still looking

2 Likes

Hey there! Saw you’re looking for an EUTZ Nullsec PVP home. I’d highly recommend Alwar Fleet, they are the EUTZ heavy corp in the Federation Uprising alliance, a Nullsec/Lowsec PVP alliance based in Pure Blind.

We have a pretty decently sized capital fleet that gets action fairly regularly and we use a variety of doctrines, from Retributions/Deacons to Machariels/Guaridans, we’ll even do the occasional Blops fleet.

We are in the middle of a war at the moment, so Rorqual mining isn’t as safe, but we do still have one of the best hauling services in the entire game. With the same kind of deal we don’t have a Keepstar for you to put your Hel in, but we do have four Fortizars throughout our main Nullsec pocket, so we do fully support any capitals you bring in.

We’re super active, and there’ll be daily fleets in both EU and USTZ, especially now that we’re in the middle of a war. If you’re interested in learning more, here’s our Discord: http://bit.ly/Fed_UP

(also mailed you in game)

Hey Razir
Freyja Syndicate is a corporation I think you’ll find has everything you need.
We are a 50/50 split corp being half in EU and half in US. As a member of The Bastion and The Imperium we can offer safe and profitable space to make your billions in a Rorqual. Additionally we as a corp and alliance have no fear using capitals. If you rather your shiny ships did something other than collect dust then you will have every opportunity to do so. We also provide an almost irritatingly high amount of fleets including in EU so if that’s what you want to do you can.

Hope to speak soon!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.