Oldtimer returning to EvE

Hi

Just resubed to this fine game after over 2 years absence.
Been on and off from this game a few times over the years, mostly cause of work and family. But now I’ve changed job, so I don’t work 7 days a week anymore. And kids are growing up (thsy play some silly game called Fortnite).
So after a couple days hauling my stuff around, doin a couple missions all by myself, I had to be honest to myself… I’m no solo kinda guy. I enjoy playing along with others… missing those long patrols, the hunt, camping those gates to keep our space safe. I have military background, and enjoy structure and proper FC’ing.
My “skills” are rusty as ■■■■, but I’m willing to learn!

So what am I lookin for.
An EU/TZ PvP corp, preferably in null-sec. Voice-comm is a must. If you have a website/forums, I would consider that a bonus.

Player
Name: Christian aka. CKmobster
Age 38
Nationality: Norway
Language: Norwegian, English

Character
Name: CKmobster
SP: 114M (Combat oriented. I know how to shot that mininglaser, but only at gunpoint.)

Alt
Name: n/a
SP: 48M (Empire Hauler, upcomming missionrunner)

1 Like

Come online, I want to convo you.

1 Like

Hey there! You should consider Alwar Fleet, they are the EUTZ heavy corp in the Federation Uprising alliance, which is a Nullsec/Lowsec PVP corp based in Pure Blind. We have an organized leadership structure, and many opportunities for new FCs to get their feet wet, and we have fleets in both EU and USTZ daily.

We use Discord as our main form of communication, text communication, fleet pings, announcements, etc, and we use Mumble for voice communications.

If you’re interested in learning more, here’s our Discord: http://bit.ly/Fed_UP

Hi there
We’re a uk based Corp, but have players from EU as well, we run into US TZ as well due to our allaince (LORDE)
We also fly under winter coalition so we have space and numbers to offer all things eve.

Our in game channel is brittas empire public or join our discord https://discord.gg/tZacyWu say hi, see what we are about and what we can offer

1 Like

If you’re looking for PVP there is quite literally no better place than .NEG in Black Legion…

We started as a small bunch of dissatisfied TRI members and are slowly growing with more and more competent PVPers from all around the game.

We basically require people to have a capital alt, and to be non-retarded on fleets, that’s really all (which is surprisingly difficult for some people :stuck_out_tongue: )

We’re a mostly USTZ alliance and corp, but we have a growing EUTZ base and are active in EUTZ on weekends.

Come chat with us on our discord if you’re interested Discord

1 Like

Alwar Fleet is an EUTZ PVP and faction warfare corp.

We live in nullsec, but we love lowsec. We’re also in faction warfare, which can be some of the most enjoyable fleet v fleet content in the game. Faction warfare is a little dead at the moment so we mostly cruise around blowing everything up. PVP is our focus.

We’re around 80-90 members at present, all of whom are pretty active. We’re not running 6 fleets a day like most null-sec blocs, but you can be pretty confident there’ll be at least one fleet in EUTZ most nights of the week and another in the USTZ.

If you’re looking for regular, good small gang content, join our Discord and hit me up.

1 Like

Hey there @CKmobster,

I’ve just finished reading your post and I’m quite positive that The Republic is the place for you! As it so happens, we have other member(s) that are from Norway as well! Please see our advert here.

If you have any questions, please get in touch with us.

Thank you!

Kind regards,

LeVa MagloN
President
Republic of Us

1 Like

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

Who are we

★ Leadership which has been around Eve since beta
★ A leading PvP corp for a number of alliances including Circle-of-Two and Darkness
★ Members with experience of many wars in Eve including some of the largest battles Eve has ever seen
★ Averaging 1000+ kills a month with 95%+ kill efficiency ratio
★ Stable group of 40-50 active pilots
★ Member of Triumvirate alliance based in the Insmother region

Why us

★ No drama, just have fun
★ Experienced and helpful members who enjoy PvP
★ Content rich. Lots of fleets with a variety of PvP styles
★ Experienced corp and alliance FCs who bring content and fun
★ Plenty ISK making opportunities in our home regions
★ Great corp and alliance logistics to help you get what you want where you need it

Alliance of the Year - Talking in Stations - “Triumvirate had shown both ambition and sheer force by defeating Phoenix Coalition and warring against DRF. Triumvirate is fearless, reckless, and exciting to watch.”

Overview: http://evemaps.dotlan.net/alliance/Triumvirate.

We offer

★ Content Rich Nullsec Regions
★ Alliance Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Corp Fleet Roams (free ships)
★ Massive Alliance Fleet Battles
★ Industrial support
★ A community focused on teamwork
★ Opportunities to be part of epic, game-changing battles with thousands of other pilots
★ Logistics service at alliance and corp level

Requirements

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Teamspeak)
★ Discord
★ Some combat experience
★ Willing to work towards a fax or dread alt

In-game recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate
Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

Contacts: Nakito Kobara, Sysano Caderu or Alignat.

Hey Christian,

Contraband Inc. Is a corp name you may remember from the past. We were a tightknit pvp focused Corp that cared about what was fun, which was mostly blowing stuff up. We became the 5th card of the Mercenary Coalition.

The Corp has reformed with the help of myself being an original director, the original CEO and an ex senior member of Band of Brothers. The aim being to reinstate the legacy, and have a heck of a lot of fun in the way there.

Our recruitment post can be found here CONIN - Coming out of retirement

Our discord can be found here (I’m around most of the day to chat on discord) https://discord.gg/Syjzhrb

We’re currently basing out of a wicked creek with a view to build numbers, wallets, teamwork. It won’t last long, because we enjoy blowing stuff up too much!

Give me a shout on discord, or join Conin lounge in game.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.