Old Indy CareBear with teeth returning

After 3 years I’ve reinstalled Eve

TL:DR PvP focussed blops can fly a niddy, bit of a mixed toon. Looking to ease myself back in gently :stuck_out_tongue:

I missed the game but when I left I was multiboxing miners, carrier ratting and blopsing/PvP

I’ve done pretty much everything, I think my killboard speaks for itself.

I’m kinda planning to start of relaxed, ratting PvP etc but I may look into industry again mining/building depending on the current state of the game etc :slight_smile:

Would prefer nullsec space but could be swayed :slight_smile:

I have a small soft spot for the smaller corps Vs the big, RnK etc :wink:

I’ll admit I’m rusty coming back, but hopefully my old skills come back :slight_smile:

1 Like

Join us and never fly alone

1 Like

I probably should have mentioned in the original post I’m predominantly EUTZ, although I am often up late :slight_smile:

1 Like

We still have peeps who play in your time zone and still are apart of two coalitions that are active all day long.

1 Like

I’ll be online shortly and will join the channel and see what’s what :slight_smile:

Thanks!

1 Like

Not a problem the discord link is at the bottom of the post so please join it

1 Like

You should consider joining Alwar Fleet! They are the high SP EUTZ heavy corp within the Federation Uprising alliance, a Nullsec/Lowsec PVP alliance based in Immensea, part of Legacy Coalition. They’ll be more than happy to get you back into the game.

We’re very much PVP focused and have daily PVP fleets in all timezones, ranging from small gang to coalition level ops. As well, we also have very good ratting and mining space for making the ISK to PVP, as well as extensive Industrial infrastructure.

We’re a smaller alliance but in a larger coalition, but we hold our own. If you’re interested in learning more, here’s our public recruitment discord: http://bit.ly/FEDUPublic

1 Like

Hey I would love to chat Anoken Empire is Recruiting! New High Class Wormhole PVP/PVE Corp!

1 Like

Hi Veela Svazi,

if you’re interested in joining a PVP corp with excellent PVE system, come check us out.

We are open 24/7
If you need time to get back in the game we have a rental corp with no alliance obligations.

If you are interested and need more info PM in game
Fly safe o/

1 Like

hey @Veela_Svazi

look into this:

Akima is EU TZ - the alliance is all TZs
we are laid back … indy is a thing but we are not limited on that
its LS an/or NS … as you wish

talk to us in our Public channel

hope to see you soon

JuuR

1 Like

Although we have guys in all TZ, the corp is mainly EUTZ

1 Like

Hey there! If you are interested in WH’s give the fine people at Phantom Operatives a shout! We’re super casual WH corp that farms C3’s and take advantage of whatever pvp opportunities Bob provides us. We have a small but steady core of players, mostly USTZ, although we’d love to get some more EUTZ people. Anyway, I hope to seeya around! Please send me an in-game mail if your interested, or haunt the channel “Phantom-PUB”! Thanks and have a great day!

We are working some of our industrial plans, and should have them up and running in a few weeks, if that’s something you would like to take a look into. Otherwise, we rat C3 sites in groups (helping our newer members get their feet planted in WH space with a ISK stream) run relic/data sites (once again, good practice for newer members) and salvage. You said you had a soft spot for the underdogs, and well, our killboard speaks for itself… :slight_smile: We aren’t completely toothless, but we try to do the best we can with a small member count and the SP we have to our name. We’re scrappy, small and, while we do have to hide in our hole when a larger corp moves through, we do what we can! I really hope to see a mail from ya, we could use more experienced players. Thanks and good luck in your search!

1 Like

would like to chat about a easy going corp. we do need PVP skills. but if you want to mine and do industry. we have that and plenty of items to build and sell

1 Like

Hello Veela Svazi

I started a corporation about 2 month ago called: Academy of the Unseen Arts we are small but growing day by day. We have been in the top 10 EVEWHO growing corporations for the last 6 weeks and have recently hit over 200 people. We currently avg about 20 to 35 people in EU, 10 to 20 in USA and really are working on getting our Australian time zone filled as well.

We have a ethos about helping people grow and are always looking for new people to help us with this. We are based in High Sec and are currently doing Incursions, DED Combat Escalations, FOB’s, Abyssal frigate / cruiser and level 2 to 4 mission fleets.

We then use this isk to run PVP roams into Low sec currently while we build up our team work and new players knowledge of the PVP side of things. We have some very high SP guys so flying nice things is not a issue. We want to start branching into Day trips to WH and Null soon.

We are currently setting up an industrial program to help new players wanting to learn this side of the game and with this we will get cheaper ships to then go kill people with them.

Doing this allows us to make isk and enjoy PVP but in no way do you need to do any PVE or any PVP if you do not want to. Think of us a your online space family where you can do what you want within a social environment.

My corporation will be more about the people in it being there for each other to help guide and grow the younger pilots but also have fun together.

I am in the UK and so is most of the corp so will be online in that time zone most nights but not all. Real Life comes first with me due to family and you would never have to feel like you need to be on all the time.

My corp will never join an Alliance in Null sec so be assured that you will not have to move to there in 1 month like so many other corporations that start out. I do not like null and so will not be going there other than to kill them. :wink:

We only use discord for outside chats and also fleet communications.

We are now heavily expanding our PVP focus and would love for you to join us.

I hope you give us a look.
Eric Shang

1 Like

Hello there!

Check out Definitely Not Cloaked LLC [WECU.]

We’re a USTZ/EUTZ corporation in the Imperium flying under The Initiative. We enjoy the smaller, tight-knit corp lifestyle, within a large, established and successful alliance, under the massive umbrella of The Imperium.

You meet our SP requirement, and mentality. We are a mostly mature (we still enjoy the lols), laid back yet competitive group focused on PVP, but with access to highly profitable and well-defended space.

For the record we love snaggly carebears that will bite if you try to snuggle them.

Come chat with us https://discord.gg/BXzRZZQ or see our ad Definitely Not Cloaked LLC. is recruitng. [Nullsec/Sov]

1 Like

If you’re still looking then you might want to consider flying with us.

We are a Real Life friendly, mature, international corp living in NPC null. We have regular industrial operations (ie most days), at least weekly alliance PVP roams, and of course regular PVP with others who would like our space.

We train new pilots so have a strong ethos of supporting learning in the corp and would also welcome experienced teachers (even rusty ones!)

More information on our main recruitment thread here:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.