Asteroid Farm Unlimited - (ADFU) Null Sec Corporation - PVP, Ratting, Industrial

Looking for more good eggs to fill out our ranks. Join for the Mining, Ratting, and PVP.

Looking for members that want to shoot things be they rocks or other players.

We are really looking for good people that want to make money and blow stuff up… come fly with us.

Folks, still looking for a good home with tons of PVP fleets… come join up for some fun!

ADFU is still looking for players to come and help us in our quest to get rich! Come Join up, we have great benefits!

Apply within!

ADFU is still looking for new pilots! Veterans and new bros come to unite under our banner!

ADFU is an equal opportunity employer! We live in Delve, and we would love to have you fly with us!

Come chat with us in game! Join the “ADFU Recruitment Channel” and chat with a recruiter today!

Still looking for a few good people to make crazy cash with! come fly with us in Delve!

We do crazy stuff, and make crazy isk! Did i mention crazy fun?

Join us today or loose EVE :wink:

Hello Folks, We are looking for players old and new! Come fly with us!

We are still looking to hire more folks that want to live in Delve! Come fly with us!

Come fly with us, just got one of our goals completed… Yay US! Come fly with the best group of dudes eve has to offer!

Post bump, little bit of love! Come fly with us!

Interested in this. I’ll hit up discord when I get a chance.

Talk to us in our in game channel! :slight_smile:

Happy Holidays!!! Still looking for good people to live in delve!

Happy Christmas, New years… but null sec space still needs good people to cultivate its resources… We Need You! Inquire within, and Get that money! - No really, come fly with us.

Still looking for good people to get rich quick! :slight_smile: Did I mention, we have awesome benefits? Join us today!

still looking for peeps to join up!

Hi I am interested. I am an Indy pilot, mining mostly, 28 mill SP focused in indy/orca skills. Have aspirations to become a Rorqual pilot and maybe a carrier pilot. Also have a 10 mill sp exhumer pilot alt.

Hello Slave 8,

Join our in-game chat room, and lets talk!

-tbagger98