Newish player looking for a group to play with

Hey there all, I’m a newish player that’s played on and off for the last 3 years. At first, I did some mission running a few years ago but found it kind of boring and stopped playing. Recently I came back when I saw a pack on sale for really cheap and I’ve started training more into the combat side, and working on getting into a retriever since there seem to be a lot of refineries near me with mineable asteroids around them. I’m looking to get into a group that is well rounded and will let me learn to play the game. The PvP looks the most interesting to me, though I’ve been too scared to get into it by myself. I’ve done quite a bit of exploration and have found it to be a pretty good way to make money while also not feel grindy.

Anyway, I live in the Central timezone and often am on in the evenings. I’m definitely looking for some guys that play around the same time as me, which seems to be 0200 Eve Time and onward.

Anyway, if you’re interested, please give me a shout!

3 Likes

You should consider joining Aideron Robotics! They are one of the best corps to join if you’re looking to learn more about PVP and take part in a bunch of fleets, especially around 0200 and onwards. They are the largest corp in the Federation Uprising alliance, which is a Nullsec/Lowsec PVP alliance based in Pure Blind. We also have multiple systems for mining and ratting and the infrastructure for Industrial members, including T2 and capital production.

If you’re interested in learning more, here’s our Discord: http://bit.ly/Fed_UP

2 Likes

join pandemic horde inc. ! lots of PVP, no requirements, great atmosphere for newbros to learn, and nullsec space to make money (easy to just VNI rat forsaken hubs)

and best of all theyre allied to black legion… (the coolest guys in the game)

2 Likes

Hi there
I sent you an in game mail, https://discord.gg/tZacyWu is our discord, easier to link from here. Come say hi, ask away and see what we’re about

:+1:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like

Come join VITRI
In game channel VITRI PUB
Based in null sov space and in expansion mode currently. US and EU tz with great PVP focus and ability to make plenty of isk in all forms. PvE to Capital Industry.

1 Like

FC, What Do?

Right Click Jump To!

Right Click Jump Pub

1 Like

Hello @Alexis_Elathiel and welcome back to the game we hate to love.

We are a super ACTIVE WH Corp/Alliance. If you get a chance, come take a look at who and what we are in space.

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC - Jump to be Known

1 Like

Sent you a eve mail.

foff_poster

1 Like

Go ahead and join NEXET Recruit ingame channel, and follow the steps there. We are a hisec industrial and moon mining corp called New Eden Technix, with plans to expand to wormhole or even null space. We get weekly 900 million+ moon chunks from our Athanor. Our recruiters are very understanding, and you will probably be accepted within the day!

P.S: This corp is run by an experienced group of null vets, and we happily accept any play style!

1 Like

Hey Alexis,

We’re currently basing out of a wicked creek with a view to build numbers, wallets, teamwork. It won’t last long, because we enjoy blowing stuff up too much!

A large proportion of our members are very experienced FCs, used to running anything from 2 man roaming gangs, to hundreds of capitals. We’re patient and keen to share knowledge and fun.

We find fun in small roaming gangs, set with fixed durations so that people know what they’re getting into, and don’t have to worry about staying up, or getting back to base if they log off early.

Our recruitment post can be found here CONIN - Coming out of retirement

Our discord can be found here (I’m around most of the day to chat on discord) https://discord.gg/Syjzhrb

Give me a shout on discord, or join Conin lounge in game.

Thanks

1 Like

Turns out I wasn’t quite ready for Abyssal sites yet!

Still looking for a group to play with!

1 Like

Still looking!

2 Likes

Consider Lords Of The Keep
New Corp. Seeking new and experienced Pilots to help grow and expand. Build a home base. Decide of Sec level.
Need a 2IC and 3IC.
Currently accepting AUS/NZ/USA Pilots

1 Like

We are always looking for folks to share our knowledge with… Come join us in delve!

Just got back from vacation. I’ve talked to a few groups, but unsure where I’m sitting with them. So I’d appreciate discussing more with people!

1 Like

If the roleplay side of EVE also sounds interesting, check out Electus Matari. Our play style is more about doing things in the game and playing about whatever explosions ensue than making up stories unrelated to gameplay. We have both full-on nutcase RPers and “RPlite” corporations to choose from, as suits people’s tastes.

Alexis Elathiel

We are still interested in speaking with you.

recruitemnt%20sig

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.