Coming Back after hiatus.....LF a home

Coming back to Eve after an almost a 3 year hiatus due to a bit of burnout, work and family. The corp that I’m in right now has gone inactive for the foreseeable future and need a new home. Currently have around 100mil+ SP and working on training into Dreads atm. Looking for a good PvP outfit with good FC’ing that is laid back and likes to have fun. Look me up in game, USTZ.

Alaak

2 Likes

Hey there man, welcome back and I have sent you a piece of in-game mail with a little bit of information. I look forward from hearing back from ya o7

1 Like

Hi Alak

Welcome back to EVE firstly.

Come hang out with us on VITRI PUB.
Plenty of USTZ chilled out members to hang with emphasis on PVP. Will see you ingame.

1 Like

Hi there
We are based in uk, but are moving into US TZ as well, being part of LORDE alliance and winter co covering TZ is easier.
We have a range of newer players as well as returning players.
Join our in game channel brittas empire public or our discord https://discord.gg/tZacyWu to see what we are about
O7

1 Like

Find us on

Discord%202

1 Like

Howdy @Alaak_Mondari,

I’ve just finished reading your post and I think that The Republic might be just the place for you! Please see our advert here.

If you have any questions and/or would like to join, please get in touch with us.

All the best,

LeVa MagloN
President
Republic of Us

1 Like

Hey Alaak,

Welcome back. I know the feeling as I’ve come back in the last few months also.

Contraband Inc. Is a corp name you may remember from the first time round. We were a tightknit pvp focused Corp that cared about what was fun, which was mostly blowing stuff up. We became the 5th card of the Mercenary Coalition.

The Corp has reformed with the help of myself being an original director, the original CEO and an ex senior member of Band of Brothers. The aim being to reinstate the legacy, and have a heck of a lot of fun in the way there.

Our recruitment post can be found here CONIN - Coming out of retirement

Our discord can be found here (I’m around most of the day to chat on discord) https://discord.gg/Syjzhrb

We’re currently basing out of a wicked creek with a view to build numbers, wallets, teamwork. It won’t last long, because we enjoy blowing stuff up too much!

Give me a shout on discord, or join Conin lounge in game.

Thanks

1 Like

Hey @Alaak_Mondari

Welcome back to EVE! If you’d be interested in lowsec/npc 0.0 pvp I think our corp Filthy Peasants may be a good fit for you.

We’re a US TZ lowsec/npc 0.0 pvp corp that lives in the Solitude region. Our corp is a casual RL-first group that encourages our members to do whatever they find most fun. We run a variety of different fleets depending upon our targets of the day which include cheap t1 roams, gate camps, blops, capital hunting, and the occasional structure bash/defense op.

For isk we have a wide variety of moon mining available as well as all of the other content lowsec offers (DEDs, Exploration, Mordu, Clone Soldiers, Gas/Drugs, etc). We usually always have atleast one large PvE and several large PvP ops a week. Sometimes you can even make good isk on drops as did everyone who participated in this whaling fleet: EVE Kill Report Repair Tool

If you’re interested in our group please check out the links below and join our public channel Open Filth in game. Or feel free to convo/mail me at any time.

Good luck in your search!

1 Like

We are always looking for new members, old or young… new or experienced!

1 Like

Thank you everyone for expressing interest. I have found a new home.

Alaak

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.