Group of 5 Veterans Looking for Sov Null Home

We’re a small crop of five veterans (Multiple players with 10+ years’ experience) looking for a new Sov Null sec home. We would prefer to keep our Corp together, but we are willing to merge ours with a bigger group if the situation makes sense for everyone. Our group is PVP, PVE and Industry capable and self-sufficient on ships and equipment.

If this sounds like a group that could help your Alliance or Corp, let me know!

Zomorodi

come give us a look:

Check your ingame mail :slight_smile:

If you’re not averse to the NPC nullsec life, maybe you could consider us:

‘One of Us’ ‘One of Us’ Come check us out!

Message sent in game look foward to hear from you

Howdy, I think we may be looking for folks just like ya’ll! I don’t think there would be an issue either with keeping your corp together

We are a mixed alliance that does PVP and PVE, though we are PVP oriented. If any of this sounds interesting or you have any questions, more info and contact details can be found in our ad. Hope to hear from you!

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/the-celestial-empire-ceca-recruiting-corporations-big-and-small/361269/9

If you want a place in 0.0 that’s content rich and isk bountiful and filled with absolutely toxic free and hilarious community to come hang out in coms then I highly suggest checking out Agartha Forgeries (DISCORD).

I’m not going to waste your time listing crap about us here that your able to read on our forum post, but I will give you the honest truth; you would fit in perfectly with us.

Unsurprisingly, you have a few offers already; allow me to give you my pitch, please.

I’m Cephelange, or Ceph (“Seff”), recruiter for Aegis Reforged. We’re part of the Already Replaced alliance, which is also part of a larger coalition. We’re situated in the Immensea region, which is Angel Cartel space (if that matters). We have plenty of opportunities, whether it’s blowing up ships (yours, theirs, or both), and a definite need/use for industrial minded folks.

If this sounds even remotely interesting, please have a look at our recruiting post; I wish you success on your search for a home.

Hey Out of the Blue. - [VAPOR] - Seeking New Corps - #24 by Rots_Mijnwerker

We are recruiting and offer a very different Null experience from the Bloc life.

Would love to talk to you guys and bring your corp in.

Rots Mijnwerker #5566

Captain Zomorodi, in game mail sent! We’d welcome you into our friendly Corp, let us know if interested!

:uk: Large Active Established Null sec Community - Looking for miners / Ratters and PvP pilots - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

We are always recruiting team players such as you . drop by our discord and have a chat with us :slight_smile:

Alahn Kishunuba, any luck yet? We’d be happy to welcome you and your guys to our team, mail was sent in game, we have a lot to offer, hope we hear back from you. Thanks!

Hey sent you anin game msg, hope you can take sometime to sit down and here what we have to offer. We are a well established corp in a strong alliance. We would love to have ypu and ur friend with us to fly by ourside.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.