Old Newbro Looking For Casual Corp

Salutations! I’ve bounced in and out of EVE a few times, but recently went back to Omega and got playing again. My main interests are industry and pve because I’m poor, but I’m open to learning pvp as well! I work a night shift job in US Eastern time zone, so I’m available at sometimes odd day hours a few days a week. Looking for a group I can fly and learn with that I can support, but that won’t be freaking out about hitting play time or productivity quotas.

Drop me a line!

1 Like

Try Pandemic Horde High Sec Division

Hey there @Levon_Ryan! Welcome to the EVE forums and welcome back to the game!

We are a PvP focused US & EU Timezone corporation in LowSec, our alliance is part of a coaltion that’s working on plans for NullSec :slight_smile: We’ve got a lot of cool stuff ahead of us and would like to talk about bringing you on board! Though we may be PvP focused, our members make ISK in all sorts of ways, including mining and PvE. If you want to ever learn other ways of making ISK, we’d be happy to teach!

We are casual and have no activity requirements, so based off of what you said… we’d be the prefect fit for ya!

Give our details below a read so you can learn a little bit more about us, then join our Discord (link is at the bottom of my post) and come say hi! Hope to hear from you soon o7

Spirit of the Proletariat (Video)

BATTLE KATS IS RECRUITING! I’m no photographer, but I can picture us together :wink:

I am Ram Askaari, CEO of Battle Kats. My corporation is part of Hardly Competent alliance which is a member of the Kairos Initiative coalition.

Community Features:

• Casual (No activity requirements)
  • IRL comes first (ALWAYS)
  • tight knit group of dudes that love playing with each other (ok, that one came out wrong that’s what she said ).
  • Experienced players willing to teach (from PvP to ISK making)

Battle Kats is an 18+ English speaking corporation.

We are recruiting from all walks at this time, but we are primarily seeking:

• Fleet Commanders
  • PvP Pilots
  • Capital Pilots
  • Cool People

We currently operate out of LowSec!

• SRP for Alliance Ops
  • Discord and TeamSpeak3
  • All Pilots welcome, 10 Million SP Minimum (No Alphas, SP requirement is flexible)
  • Active, experienced and Dedicated leadership
  • A focus on community building

Thanks for reading, fly dangerously!

To apply please visit: http://eve-hr.com/BattleKats

In-Game Public Channel: Battle Kats Public

Swing by and check us out, mate!
Focus is on mature players that want to mine/build/explode!
Plenty of ops but none mandatory

@Levon_Ryan I cant recommend BattleKats enough. They joined our alliance very recently and their growth is incredible due to their management structure and guidance they give people.

1 Like

Hey man, since you’re interested in PvP, check out our Krypted Lite program. Wormholes are great ISK for new players- our first Krypted Lite guy has easily made 10-20B in his first month.

Stop by and see if you’ll fit into our EUTZ’s play times :slight_smile:

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

Best Regards

Evian Industries

Thanks for all the replies! I have a few days off in a row coming up, so I’ll be looking around and reaching out!

Hey Levon,

Sounds like you might want to drop by our in game public chat or discord. During the US TZ’s and late EU we can put on a decent small gang showing, enough to have some fun at any rate. We operate a zero f*cks policy of flying and fully realise that play time is play time and real life comes first

In game chat “Start Frontiers”
Discord: http://discord.gg/9DeaSP8
Recruitment post: B0SS Alliance - Recruiting PvP Focused Pilots & Corporations for NPC Nullsec… Come Fly With Us!

Hope you drop by!
B.

:wave:t3: @Levon_Ryan

Wellcome back to the community and the game.

I am currently building up something fresh, new and unique within the game and could need quite a few capsuleers to make it come true.

Let me present to you my idea that you can read about here :point_right:t3: Roleplaying player made lore based upon the eve lore stories & a player government to boot. Recruiting!
Contact me for further information or to get your replyes towards your questions.

With kind regards,

Tryme Trymsson

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.