Delete

Delete

Eve Forum Post: Nexus Federation - Industry, Mining and PvE. Looking for pilots and corporations!

CEO & Recruitment - Kael Zatek (Discord: Kael Zatek#0206)

Discord: Join our discord!

If you have 10 actual body actives, then you might like to check out Weapons of Mass Production. For a feel about culture, check out the executor corps ad for Guns R Us

If it looks good, shoot me a mail in game and I will refer you to the alliance recruiter.

Hey @Autummnn

I sent you and ingame mail and you can check us out below:

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/new-independent-null-sec-alliance-recruiting-pilots-corps-ddos/312953/2

Were still looking for more small/med pvp corps, we live npc venal, hit us ip ingame!

Timezone: EU/US/AUS
Independed pvp group
99.9% EvE Is Neutral! (MAX Targets)
Daily PVP Fleets, Roams/Camps/Blackops/Caps
Active training fleets (Small gang PVP) Manual piloting!
ღ Any PVPers willing to learn are welcome ღ

#fightsmart #fightoutnumberd #SmallgangPvP #OldschoolVets

Ingame public channel: PROFC

Hey Autummnn ,

If you find yourself looking for strongly US/AU tz with some EU tz alliance , i am more than happy to have a chat with you, We are low-sec corp with some activities in NPC null, we like to shoot stuff, Blops and gate camp, we are also heavy in the industry.

Down Under Syndrome | Alliance | zKillboard

bump.

Hi autumn
We are looking for pvp corps to come join us in our sov systems in fountain We are a pvp alliance. We been doing lots of fighting and are part of a coalition. We aren’t huge at you won’t get lost in the noise and will bebsupported in growth.
We are a PVP focused alliance with big goals and a members first orientation. We have a solid leadership and work together as a unit. Carebears are welcome, so long as they have teeth. We are currently based in Null Sec and operate in the EU and US time-zones.

What We Offer:
✪ Organized & Unified Fleet PVP
✪ PVP Training
✪ Null Sec Content
✪ Defense Fleets
✪ Daily Activity
✪ ISK Generation
✪ No War Decs

The Celestial Empire is looking for corps with…
✓ 18+
✓ Omega clones only
✓ Non-Experienced & experienced PVPers
✓ Pilots willing to learn from each fleet
✓ Pilots willing to fight as a single unit
✓ Pilots eager to kill things!
✓ And, ideally at least 10mill SP

For more information and/or questions, please:
Join our public channel CECA-Public (in game)
Join us on Discord: Click https://discord.gg/K7wb3GN
https://youtu.be/5u1HR4GVLBo?t=1237

bumping

Why don’t you check our alliance out

Cheers
Prim

bump,

brumple

bump.

bumping

bump.

Bumping.

I have nothing to offer, however, seeing as you have had multiple offers that do fall in line with the parameters you provided, but not enough for your to have accepted any of them…

I might suggest elaborating on your expectation or parameters so that alliances can know what kind of alliance you are looking for beyond “PVP alliance, but not in HS”

Good luck o7

Bumping? Nah…

What you mean exactly with primarly pvp alliance?

Maybe we fit for you

Greetings
Sha

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.