CLOSED

(TOPIC CLOSED BY ORIGINAL AUTHOR)

Sounds like you would be a great fit for us. We are a high sec newbro corp. We do indy, mining, missions, pvp training fleets. We in the past have done occasional wh dives and now have a c3. But we need people to lead fleets into and out for scouting, pvp roams, etc.

We are still small and growing and would love someone else with some experience to help lead the charge.

We are mostly EU/uk/us so timezone wise would work well.

If interested mail me in game and we can do a discord voice chat to get to know each other.

Hi Hisar,

I think we have a great home for you in Guns. Are are an independant null group are are just now in the process of carving out a new home for ourselves. We are newbro and RL friendly. Check out our ad and hopefully we can chat soon

Hi hisar

If you can consider an independent pvp corp operating from venal please keep reading.

We are part of B0SS alliance a small pvp entity that stand on its own in venal null npc.

As corp our only goal is to have fun and avoid all the ■■■■■■■■ people tend to bring to the game.

We just focus in roaming and gatecamping. As corp you don’t have any obligations nor mandatory sh*t.

For us eve is a game and we play it as such:)

If possible I would like to speak with you to explain more in detail who we are and what we do.

Feel free to join our discord for a talk

Cheers
Prim

I sent you an in-game message! Enjoy!

Hey Hisar,

Your post fits exactly with my recently started corp and I would really like to have a talk. We are not part of an alliance and dont plan to be. We live in lowsec close to NPC nullsec. We can do fleets in any direction we want. we are small but definetely plan to grow although not too big.

Last but not least I love cloaky fleets. anything from bombers to T3 cruisers to blackops is cool. I never really found a corp doing that so I started my own. goal is to have cloaky fun.

I am online tonight so if you have some time to talk that would be great!

If you are interested in small gang PvP check out Guldan Age Stories

Here is our recuritment video:

Obsidian Conclave is a newly formed corporation that welcome all types of players.
We use an Navy Rank system to keep the order in the Corporation.
Our current aim is to operate as a mining corporation but as we learn & grow as a unit we will expand into more section of the Galaxy eg. (Missions, PvP ) we are looking for new recruits to join our fleet/corp and NO REQUIERMENT ARE NEEDED.

What We Offer:

• Rank and Homebase ( HQ )
  • Good corporation to learn the game.
  • Sisters of Eve missions
  • Mining Fleets
  • Salvage Jobs
  • The Opportunity To Make Loads of Isk
  • Fun

What We Are Looking For:

• Players who speak English
  • Discord For Comms

If you are looking for a corp that is fun to play with and supportive you should check us out.

Come join our Discord at Obsidian Conclave

You can also message or email me, MrJTheGr8, directly in game.

Fly Safe!

we would love to have you in the corp

sounds like we can grow the corp together.

Obsidian Conclave is a newly formed corporation that welcome all types of players.
We use an Navy Rank system to keep the order in the Corporation.
Our current aim is to operate as a mining corporation but as we learn & grow as a unit we will expand into more section of the Galaxy eg. (Missions, PvP ) we are looking for new recruits to join our fleet/corp and NO REQUIERMENT ARE NEEDED.

What We Offer:

• Rank and Homebase ( HQ )
  • Good corporation to learn the game.
  • Sisters of Eve missions
  • Mining Fleets
  • Salvage Jobs
  • The Opportunity To Make Loads of Isk
  • Fun

What We Are Looking For:

• Players who speak English
  • Discord For Comms

If you are looking for a corp that is fun to play with and supportive you should check us out.

Come join our Discord at Obsidian Conclave

You can also message or email me, MrJTheGr8, directly in game.

Fly Safe!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.