Santa's balls, EUTZ, LS, PvP, looking for pilots

We are Santa’s balls. A newly formed corporation with an aim to have cloaky fun😊 There is just something about uncloaking next to an unexpecting pilot and saying hello with a missile or bomb. Priceless!

Will we do other things? Of course! How about a fleet full of EWAR? Just to annoy everyone around us😊

So, I believe the goal of this corp might be clear now. If not, just shoot me a message and I will get into more detail.

Corp leadership is a veteran with 10 years experience who decided to start over from scratch. The challenge is to develop the corp and individual pilots into a fighting machine with a matching killboard.

What we offer:

• Cloaky fun!
  • Experienced and mature leadership
  • Relaxed atmosphere where real life comes first
  • No blues or other diplomacy. Everybody is a target😊
  • Discord comms

What we’re looking for:

• Pilots who like to fly cloaky or with a lot of EWAR
  • Willingness to train into what is needed
  • A friendly attitude!

Feel free to contact me, if you are interested! Join the ingame channel: Santa’s bar

Last but not least. We are not interested in corp mergers or joining an alliance. Let’s see how many recruiters read this last line😊

First bump of the season!

Another one to the top

join us now!

Still looking for recruits

another day another bump

Here we are again for a bump

always on the lookout for new pilots!

late weekend bump

Lines are open, let’s have a talk

Just another bump in the ocean

middle of the week so enough time to have a talk and join before the weekend!

Get in!

Weekend is here! join us!

Come hunt with us

First fleet with some pilots and first kill. join us and help us get more kills:)

bumping along

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.