LOOKING FOR GROUP

Ive been through reddit and now my next stop is in the forums. I’m a new player and really want to sink my teeth into the game but i can find anyone to learn and fly with.

Hey bud, this is exactly what we do. Check us out here.

Hi Derf

If youre looking to dive right into Eve, then you will have a home with us in Guns. We have folks who will be able to guide you through the newbro experience.

Check out our ad and hopefully we can chat soon

Hey Derf,

If you like cloaky warfare or just straight up annoy other pilots using electronic warfare than we might be a good fit. We are a starting corp so we would grow together!

If you want to be part of a small but growing Corp mate, i would be happy to help and get you setup! just give me a shout either on here or in game mate. otherwise

Fly safe o7

shot you a message in game!

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Minmatar space with our alliance, with NPC and sov null on the books. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab in game. Fly safe o/

look no further my friend Neutral Born Killers are Recruiting

The Untraceable

Timezone: EU/US/AUS
Independed pvp group
99.9% EvE Is Neutral! (MAX Targets)
Daily PVP Fleets, Roams/Camps/Blackops/Caps
Active training fleets (Small gang PVP) Manual piloting!
ღ Any PVPers willing to learn are welcome ღ

#fightsmart #fightoutnumberd #SmallgangPvP #OldschoolVets

Ingame public channel: PROFC

** :globe_with_meridians:**ALL NEW PLAYERS ARE WELCOME!!

Obsidian Conclave is a newly formed corporation that welcome all types of players.
We use an Navy Rank system to keep the order in the Corporation.
Our current aim is to operate as a mining corporation but as we learn & grow as a unit we will expand into more section of the Galaxy eg. (Missions, PvP ) we are looking for new recruits to join our fleet/corp and NO REQUIERMENT ARE NEEDED.

What We Offer:

• Rank and Homebase ( HQ )
  • Good corporation to learn the game.
  • Sisters of Eve missions
  • Mining Fleets
  • Salvage Jobs
  • The Opportunity To Make Loads of Isk
  • Fun

What We Are Looking For:

• Players who speak English
  • Discord For Comms

If you are looking for a corp that is fun to play with and supportive you should check us out.

Come join our Discord at Obsidian Conclave

You can also message or email me, MrJTheGr8, directly in game.

Fly Safe!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.