New Player looking for friendly corp

Hi I’m pretty new to Eve - just been playing for a few days so not really sure what I want to do yet. I’m liking the industrial side but also enjoying exploration and a bit of combat (mainly PVE but would be up for PVP in non aggressive roles). I guess I’m looking for an easy going corp that isn’t going to pigeonhole me into a role. It would also help if they were in Minmitar space so I don’t have to relocate too far. Also I’m a UK player but due to work I play at various times of day (any time from 6am to 9pm).

Hey, I think we would be a good fit. We help train new players. Have a mentor program and can help show you different possible career paths. Check out our forum post and public discord.

We also have a good mix of EU and uk players, some us and au.

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Minmatar space with our alliance, with NPC and sov null on the books. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. We have an industrial corp, “Co.LR Trade Consortium”, ticker: “CLRTC” that is based in high-sec Minmatar space. It is the commercial and manufacturing base of our organization. You can find more info on the corp information tab in game. Fly safe o/

shot you a message in game!

Hey would love to chat if you are still looking we could be a good fit for ya :smiley: Add me on discord and lets chat if you have time A.Valkyrie#4517

Hi Sodran,

Id say we have a home for you here in Guns. We have a dedicated team for helping newbros get started and no compulsory PVP (tho there are plenty of chances to get involved if you wish). We have a strong EU timezone and there are people online around the clock.

Check out our ad when you get a chance and hopefully we can chat soon

Hey mate,

Check DKVC - we’re a global WH group with players active in all TZ which could suit your random play time!

Please see the link here: C2 WH with C3 and HS static corp looking for AUTZ players

Cheers

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.