Looking for a new home

Evening folks,

I have found myself looking for a new home. I’m not looking for a lot, just a corp/alliance with a focus on mining & mining fleets, good activity between EU/US time zones and fairly laidback attitude.

I straddle the line between EU & US play times, being a working family guy in the UK, my game time is limited to late evenings and weekends.

What can I bring to the table?
I have 50m SP
Weak PvP skills, which im sure my zkillboard will confirm, but happy to at least try.
Willingness to continue to learn and help where I can
Rock nomming
British sarcasm

Feel free to message me or reply here if you feel I would make a good edition to your corporation, always happy to have a discussion.

1 Like

Hi
Welcome back, I’m from celestial empire a null sec with sovereignty and allies. I’m also UK and we are trying to increase our eu players as the US tz stronger. We have recently taken new sovereignty so indy guys are having a ball! As for pvp obviously you’ll have to do it here and there but we have great guys that will help and support you in that area.
Feel free to drop by and say hi https://discord.gg/K7wb3GN

look at this might fit your needs

Heya! We have a High-Sec based corp with a lot of vets and newbros who require mentorship.

Our player-based is perfect for your needs as we have mainly EU and US players! Come check us out.

Hey would love to chat our group may be a good fit for ya add me on discord and let’s talk. :smiley: A.Valkyrie#4517

Hey there, I recently decided to reopen and old corp I started a few years back. Im looking for people to start from the ground up. possibly in a wormhole for gas mining and exploration. If interested please feel free to contact Eclypse Eternal in game

Suggest checking out one of the sister corps in our alliance

I sent you an in-game message! Enjoy!

Proud Member of Eternal Requiem

✪ Chill R.L.C.F. Group of mature people
✪ US/EU TZ
✪ Industry ツ and PvP :skull_crossbones: oriented corp.
✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

10,000,000 SP minimum
Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc…
1 FAT eligible fleet per number of toons in corp

Experienced Leadership with many years of 0.0 experience.

Check out our website if you would like to know more:
Rebels and Renegades

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Minmatar space with our alliance, with NPC and sov null on the books. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab in game. Fly safe o/

@Ashi_Kashada

North or south UK?

I am the lead for an alliance that is suited to your posting. We are a chilled out alliance / corporation that is supportive and filled to the brim on sarcasm. We chat on comms talking rubbish for hours while we go about our eve day. Lots of our folks have a strong focus on Mining and PVE which has brought us access to some of the very best resources available in game.

We try our hand at PVP also but none of our fleets are every mandatory, we are too laid back for that stuff, as I am a true believer of RL must come first!

I am confident that it is the best fit for what you are after and you should take a look here

Regards

PJhustle Signature

Hey Ashi, any interest in checking out life in Pochven? This region functions like a hybrid of J-space and NPC-null and has a wide variety of both PvE and PvP content found nowhere else in New Eden.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research, and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and Triglavian ores from the richest belts in the game
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with a team of friendly and active pilots

If you have any questions feel free to send me an EVEmail in-game and If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our website.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

1 Like

check your in-game for a mail!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.