New Player Needs a Home USTZ

Hi. I am a new player( a month experience) who is lookin for a Corp to be a part of. I have around 1.5 million SP and have focused on mining(to make cash), ratting and a bit of exploration. I would love to be a part of a Corp that participates in pvp so I can learn the basics of pvp. Thanks!

1 Like

greetings mate I’m part of Corp who is defined at " miners that shoot stuff too" we live in null security space so if you willing to learn how to live here we( also me in person) can help you out) plz add my discord kritikosk8#5153.

hi there m8

just join eve universe or pandemic horde inc

both are great options in terms of helping rookies into the game

/prim

Hey Connor, we would be happy to have you and help train you on the game. We offer a great newbro experience and do mining fleets with boosts in HS. We also offer other good training activities. I’ll message you in game for follow up.

see if this works for ya

Hey Connor!
Come join the lowsec fun! Explore, mine and pve all you like and we would happily show you how to pvp!
Feel free to message me!

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Minmatar space with our alliance, with NPC and sov null on the books. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. Additionally, US TZ is our primary TZ. You can find more info on the corp information tab in game. Fly safe o/

@Connor_Hamers

I know where you would be a great addition and they too would be a huge support for you and your enjoyment of the game. I have a corporation within my alliance who would be a perfect fit.

Please check them out and join their discord, I don’t think you will regret it!

@Bernard_Buelle can help you further

Sent you an in-game message! Enjoy!

You have been pestered via evemail!

If you’re interested in participating in PvP, come have a chat with us. Would love to show you the ropes and get you out of Mining for ISK if you are looking for that as well, there are plenty of alternate ways to make ISK aside from mining.

Come have a chat.

http://discord.decisions.com

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.