New player looking for a corp to learn from

Hi There,

since i’m posting here i might as well take the opportunity to introduce myself first:

• 24 years old

• Timezone: Europe/Berlin

• Living in germany, but english is not a problem for me

• relaxed & laid-back personality. Definitely like to joke around with friends & family but i can also pull myself together and enjoy a serious talk if necessary

• Always trying to experience something new (for example this game) to the fullest

What i am looking for:

• A corp with experienced players/veterans who could show me the ropes of this game and welcome me to a group of people, who are willing to take in someone new into their team

• Friendly atmosphere

• A corp which values the private life of the members. I definitely understand how serious eve can sometimes get and that someone should be active regularly, but we all have to work and sometimes there are even days when we don’t have the time to play for hours. This does only happen occasionally in my situation, but i don’t want to join a corp that would be dissapointed about that if it happens sometimes

I’m a totally new player to this game, started just a few days ago as i heard a lot about this game in my past and wanted to try my luck to become a known space pilot. So far i don’t have a lot of SP, i believe it’s around 500K only. There are many different ways to approach your journey in this game, that’s why i’m not mentioning any specific kind of corp. So far i like everything this game has to offer, from mining to pve/pvp combat and could see myself in any of these scenarios.

Maybe there are some recruiters of well organized corps that are reading this right now and refusing to accept new players with such a little amount of SP. If that’s the case i’d like to mention, that i’m willing to learn anything that’s thrown at me and earn my place in a group/corp.

If i have piqued some interest with this post, then feel free to comment here or just send me a message in-game. Usually i’m playing in the afternoon or evening hours on a daily basis.

hi there m8

just join pandemic horde inc

they have a great rookie wing with experience pilots taht will take you in and guide you on your way to become a great pilot

look up them in game and just apply and follow the instructions

best of luck

/prim

Hello Dingo Svayr,

Angry Alpaca Association, is a smaller WormHole corp.
We are looking for players who would like to learn the game. We are living in a C2, what is great for newer players to start in.
In WH you will need to learn how to explore, how to pvp, and also how to Rat. Also WH hase the best PI planets in game.

We see eve as a game and RL (Real life) always comes first. We dont have any Mandatory rules.
We offer a complete buy back for all loot you make in WH.
We offer you to help you with all the aspecs in WH you need to life there.
Our WH hase a High sec Static that means we always have acces to HS space.

If you like what you are reading you are more then welcome to send me a PM or ingame mail

Greetings
Bea Bea

A warm welcome awaits in Red vs Blue - Eve’s most famous PvP nightclub since 2007. Stop shooting rocks and robots and join the fun - you’ll be so glad you did. :slight_smile:

Red Federation and Blue Republic – two corps and one eternal war. While others try to win wars – our goal is war – so we can have more fun with it than anyone else. Our aim is fast - fun – affordable PvP action within a respectful and supportive community.

Want to learn PvP ? Returning after years out and need to catch up ? Then please apply to Red vs Blue Flight Academy. We offer training classes - free ships - weekly low sec roams - daily events / classes and of course EXPLOSIONS! Learn fittings, tactics and develop your piloting skills .

Nobody has blown up more ships than us and we have launched the careers of many of Eve’s finest PvP pilots and FC’s.

After a two year hiatus one of Eve’s most famous and well loved brands is BACK – its time to enjoy PvP again!

Public Channel: R-V-B
Public Help Chat: Red vs Blue Flight Academy
Flight Academy: https://rvbeve.com/rvb-flight-academy/
Discord:
[https://discord.gg/tbn2HyJ ]

Hi Dingo!

Check out our ad if you get the chance, Guns-R-Us are a strong EU TZ group who enjoy taking new players under their wing and value RL commitments.

Have a read and hopefully we can get a chance to chat

I would recommend completing the career agents and exploring some newbro corps, then come back here and look for something long term. good way to get a hang of the game and find out what it has to offer. If you find this insufferable however just come back to here join somewhere :slight_smile:

╗╔╔╗║║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
║║╠╣║╠╗. VALKLEARS.
╚╝║║╚║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
We’re the Valklears - a corp living on it’s own in deep npc nullsec, loyal to the Guristas Pirates. Member of WINMATAR. Come reign with us!

We are looking for a few more capsuleers to join us killing everyone, disrupt nullsec routes and reap the rewards (500m/h) of being a Guristas…

If you are intrested to know more - convo me :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. There are a couple eve veterans and myself who are avid players, and will do our best to teach ya while learning the new stuff together. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Not sure if you’ve landed somewhere yet, but our corp is built around teaching new players and making sure they have fun in their first month.

Hello Dingo Svayr! I represent Deep Rock Galactica (DRGC.)

DRGC. is primarily a high sec industrial and mission running corporation based in Gallente space near Jita.

We are a drama free, no requirements corporation that offers the following:

• Daily fleets

• T2 Orca boosts

• TAX FREE research, production, reprocessing (T1 rigs), and invention

• NO CORP TAX—run missions and take all the reward!

• Corp buyback program- no sitting around waiting for your buyorders to complete

We also offer PVP training and courses for those interested in joining our Null/Low PVP corporation.

Requirements

• Discord

• Mumble (Optional)

If you’re interested stop by our Discord

OR

join our in game public channel: Heavy in Public

shot you a mail!

You should definitely check us out and come have a chat on our Discord.

We’re just what you’re looking for :wink:

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/newbro-friendly-hi-sec-industrialist-corp/295269

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.