Newbie looking for adventures with a helping corp

Hello fellow capsuleers!

I’m a completely new player looking for a corp to join.

A little bit about myself: I’ve been looking at EVE online for over a decade and always fascinated by the game dynamics and the community. At the same time I was always scared off by the complexity of the game and aslo how far behind would I be starting off as a rookie. In the meantime I was playing a couple of MMOs and other games but I tend to get bored once I feel that I know everything about the game that is worth knowing. This is one of the reasons why playing EVE is so appealing to me since there is soo much to learn about the game. I’m also a family man now, so I cannot dedicate too much time to the game which means about 15-20 hours a week max, mostly evenings on weekdays and sometimes midday on weekends. I’m in EUTZ and happy to hop on any voice comms most of the time. My english speaking skills need some dusting but I understand everything just fine.

I’m currently playing on 2 omega accounts. I just finished the career agent missions, now doing agent missions on one account while highsec mining on the other.

What I’m looking for is a new player friendly environment where I can explore other aspects of the game with fellow beginners while constantly learning new things from more experienced folks. I’m interested in everything but I think I want to start my adventures in higher security regions just to learn the game mechanincs and gain some confidence while constantly researching the game.

At the same time I want to be part of something bigger, work towards common goals and meet new people along the way. That’d be great if someone could hold my hand, show me A way of playing the game for a while, give me tasks, and get some things done together.

If anyone thinks I’d be a fit for their corp, please contact me in game or even here.

Looking forward to flying with you,

Camber

So don’t worry at all about being “behind”. Each activity or ship has a skill wall you can hit in a few months. The advantage of being a veteran is having broad skills for lots of activities/ships. The game doesn’t provide endless progression in a single area.

Check out this article for an overview of the most useful skills in the game:

https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/The_Magic_14

And if you wanna check out our Corp (were pretty newbie friendly) then that’s cool, too.

Hi Camber,

We may be a very good match for each other, i am a returning player who has created a corporation based on learning’s from playing eve for years!

We are recruiting, and we are looking for both old, returning and new players, since the 3.5 months we started were up to nearly 70 members. We have a lot to offer and a different mentality to ‘most’ eve corps, please take 5 minutes to read our post to see what we are about

If it looks like it could fit please give me, Terrus Askiras or Glendees a shout.

Would love to catch up ingame :slight_smile:

Hey Camber!

Maybe you could consider us? We are a smaller corp looking to grow and make a mark in eve. It sounds like you are up for this!

Sent you an in game mail!

I’ll fire you an ingame mail dude :smiley: check us out

Hay bud we are a small and friendly null/low sec corp that’s fastly growing we are looking for new members.In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do aslong as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game
🇬🇧 Titan A.i ** COME JOIN TODAY**.

Hi @Camber_Higgs,

Welcome to EVE. I hope you find it to your liking. I’ve been playing for ten years and it has been an amazing run. One thing I have always enjoyed is training new people and helping people find what makes them happy. I manage a well-established team in a large low-sec alliance. We can get you on your feet making ISK and getting kills as quickly as you’re willing to learn. Check us out for more info:

still looking? We would like to talk with you. Sorry no fancy ad. Discord

hey mate if you join our discord mate i might have something you be intetested in

Hey man! Ya should check out my corp, we’re a small corp that loves to help newbros. We do a lot of indy stuff and pvp.

I feel like we may be a good fit for you we are currently in high sec doing a little bit of everything while we rebuild. Here is a bit about us. If you are interested contact me in game .

ISEA is accepting applications to join our family.

ISEA is an veteran corporation that has been around 10+ years that is currently rebuilding after the core group took a break. We are all back now and ready to get back to business. We are a friendly laid back group looking for new members to come join in on our fun and help us work toward our corp goals. We are very new player friendly.

We offer things such as:

-Mining Fleets with Bonuses

-PvP/Low-sec/Null Sec roams with a ship replacement program

-Experienced players who are willing to show the newer pilots the ropes

-Teaching fleets

-Group Mission running & Ratting

-Discord

We have room for you no matter your interest. We have a Director for each division that is willing to take you under their wing and show you how much fun you can have in ISEA.

We are looking for both new and experienced pilots to grow our family.

Please contact YourPalJesus or Rorianis for more information and interest. We look forward to seeing you.

stop it, he joined ;o) hes miiiiiiine, my precioooouuus :sunglasses:

Hi there, Camber.

If you are looking to give something new a try, join the fight for the Triglavian Collective! This is a limited time event currently taking place that lets players change the face of New Eden. High-sec and low-sec Systems can fall under Triglavian control and effectively create new pockets of null-sec in the heart of the four empires.

The Stribog Kybernaut Subclade is recruiting members of all skill levels and vocations. They provide training for both PvP and PVE content, easy ISK making opportunities taking systems for the Triglavian Collective, and daily PvP and PVE fleets. It’s a great drama-free community with a number of experienced and dedicated players.

Discord: https://discord.gg/r9hZKbW In-game public channel: Stribog Diplomacy Flow

If you aren’t looking to join a corporation at this time, you can always join the in-game channel “The Triglavian Community”. We run a number of large public fleets and have a very large and active public discord.

Any new pilot is greatly appreciated!

Hey @Camber_Higgs !

Dream Endeavor may be a good fit for you. We’d love for you to consider us!

We are a new and growing hi-sec, mining and Indy corp welcoming new and returning players, although the vast majority of our members are returners who’ve quit and returned at least a few times have diverse experiences in New Eden. Currently most of us are in North American Time Zones, but we have a growing number of EUTZ players and several hold odd hours, so we often have folks on during the day and night. What unites us is a desire for a highly supportive and very laid back, content focused, and above all - FUN - experience!

To that end, we are not war eligible, and we focus mostly on mining and industry, with many of our members committed to mining, production, hauling, and/or trade. All corps activities are optional, and we also do PVE and some small group PVP roams to expand members’ experiences and skills. We also experiment with different content, such as Huffing, WH explo, etc. to further expand players’ experiences to find things they enjoy in game. Several of our members are extremely knowledgeable about indy, trade, etc. and help out us who are newer, and a few are quite skilled at PVP and PVE and help members out there as well.

To help support that, we have shared hangers stocked with free items for members, including modules, BPCS, ammo, etc., and we offer free starter ships and discounted advanced ships and fits. When we do PVP, the corp will generally build the ships for everyone to use so we don’t risk personal ships. We have ore and salvage buy back opportunities set up by individual members as well.

We also don’t have a lot of requirements. All in all, we strive for a carefree, casual, and accepting environment that encourages member growth and development while supporting members’ interests and goals.

Here’s a lists of what we offer:

• Alpha Friendly
  • USTZ Prime 00:00 - 8pm EST
  • Low 3% Tax Rate
  • Free Starter Ships for PVE and Mining
  • Discounted advanced ships for PVE and Mining on Contract
  • Corp PVP Roams
  • Item buyback available
  • Mining Fleets w/ Orca Boosts
  • Ice Belts Nearby
  • L1-L4 PVE Security Missions Nextdoor
  • Corp Discord for Comms & Out of Game Community

Join us in game “DEVUP Recruitment” or in Discord - https://discord.gg/S9BZTaV

Hope you will consider us! Fly safe, mine deep, and shoot straight!

Sincerely,

Dakota Raine

Hello there we are an experienced group of pilots that have done just about everything in game we have over 10+ years of experience and took a short break now we are trying to rebuild. We would like to talk to you more about joining us and expanding our family. Message me in game. Rorianis

I sent you a mail! Look forward to talking to you!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.