New Player looking for a Corporation or group to improve

Hi to all,
I’m Yragarn and I’m a fresh new player (Caldari) to EVE after several years spent on WOW.
I’d like to find someone to play with and who can teach to me something about this game to help me emprove and became a valuable member for a corporation as soon as possible! :wink:
I’m Italian but I can speak and chat in English quite fluently :smiley:
Hope somone can help me out, peace to all!

3 Likes

Hey there! :slight_smile:

I am Reginald, member of a small corp that does mining, industry, trade and mainly what people enjoy.

We are happy to accept new and alpha players to show them the game and allow them to grow their own future in New Eden.

If you don’t like the idea of joining a corp yet don’t worry, you can still contact me with evemail in game and I will do my best to help. :smiley:

Here is our corp ad: Alpha Friendly Corp! Mining, Industry & Trade

2 Likes

Greetings we are a caldari hisec corp that aims to help new players and returning vets. If y want more info mail me ingame or join our comms Naabal comms

1 Like

Nice chatting with you in game, talk soon.

1 Like

Bokbok @Yragarn_Atoshestel ,

I’d love for you to come into our discord sometime to talk about Fweddit http://discord.fweddit.space/

My corp runs Free Range Chikuns, our small and independent poultry loving US/Late EU NS/LS alliance that specializes in blops drops, cap drops, and small gang fights.

Anyways, come into discord so we can chat, and ask for me, nivlac hita (CEO, Discord ID @niv#5061). Even if you’re unsure or already have another corp, we do lots of public roams and just like to chit chat on our discord. If I’m not on, ask for my lovely assistants by typing @Human Resources.

Fweddit ad’s here for reference

1 Like

Hey Yragarn and welcome to New Eden!

If you’re still looking for a home, please consider EX-SA as your future corporation. You can find all the info on the link below or simply come and chat with us in our public EX-SA recruitment channel or convo me directly

Fly safe, or fly like you stole it! o7

1 Like

Hey

Maybe you should look at Evian Industries, We are looking for new Capsuleers of nearly all experience levels.

Newbro and BitterVet friendly, We don’t require much; but an SEAT is needed. A background check will be performed. We want people who want to work as part of a team, to forge something bigger together!

We operate in Nullsec. We are mainly an Industrial corp, doing ratting, mining, PI, building and a little PvP.

We try to have different fleets up whenever we can. Our members range from longtime players to new players.

We have a mature and friendly community with a relaxed atmosphere. All time zones are welcome and we are the sort that understand that RLl comes first. We have members in both US, EU and Aussie TZ

We can offer comms, slack, Ship Replacement Program on alliance ops, PVE and small pvp fleets, a BluePrint Copy program and a Buyback Program for Ore and Salvage

We are looking to expand our pvp effort in corp and alliance, More pilots helping with teaching and flying in fights would be great. If you want to be part of this join our public channel “Evian Ind Recruitment” so we can start to get to know each other (mentioned you have been contacted, or contact “Dixie Diamond WhiteSamoyed” ingame)

1 Like

Ciao Yragarn, sono il CEO di AGRUE, Reginald è uno dei miei membri. Possiamo aiutarti con molti aspetti del gioco. Non richiediamo nulla da te, siamo solo un gruppo di giocatori che si divertono.

2 Likes

I can do you one better, I have an Italian English speaking player in my Corp who is a wealth of knowledge in industry and PvP. He can not only take you under his wing, but put you in the right direction. Click the link below and we can get you started!

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/a-m-angelus-mortis-eu-us-tz-recruitment-re-opened-for-null-sec-miners-indy-pve-pvp-we-have-it-all/142763

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.