Returning player needing a new home

Looking for a new corp, ideally one that operates in high sec since im recently returning to the frey.
Ideal corp for me would be an industrial/mining one with a hint of PvE on the side so mix things up a bit. Havent played for around 2 years now so will be needing to learn it all again.
Time zone is EU (UK) playtime would be around 10-20 hours aweek, depending on rl work schedule.

1 Like

Hey, you would be a perfect fit to fly with us. We are hs, indy and mining, with mission runners and some explorers.

I’ll send you an IG message.

Come Check out Kamiya Dojo, RL first and I was very much in the same spot you are.

see if this intrests ya

Would love to chat we would be a perfect fit for ya add me on discord! A.Valkyrie#4517

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Minmatar space with our alliance, with NPC and sov null on the books. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. We have an industrial corp, “Co.LR Trade Consortium”, ticker: “CLRTC” that is based in high-sec Minmatar space. It is the commercial and non-war deccable base of our organization. You can find more info on the corp information tab in game. Fly safe o/

@th3087_Vyvorant

May I probe you further on why you would like to find a corp that is specifically in HS? We have new players and returning players join our NPC null corp and alliance who manage pretty well and their earning potential is significantly increased due to this location. Is this something you would consider?

We should chat! Shot you a mail with further details!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.