New Player searches for Corp

Hey there, i’m a new player and i’m currently getting into the game with industry and trading which i’ll continue to do. I’d love to work for a corp in the industry sector or simply as a trader/transporter. But be aware i’m still new and dispite the videos i’ve watched, i may have some questions from time to time.

I don’t have any interest in PvP related corps.
Looking for a family like environment and i’m happy to help anyone out after i am able to take root.

Thanks in advance and fly safe.

Hey, our corp sounds like a perfect fit. Check it out here

shot you a message in game

Family in town, so afk although logged in. I’ll try to check soon or send me a mail in game with any questions and I’ll get back to you soon.

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. There are a couple eve veterans and myself who are avid players, and will do our best to teach ya while learning the new stuff together. We’ve got an industrial corp, “Co.LR Trade Consortium”, ticker: “CLRTC” that would be perfect for ya. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.