Looking for mining corp

I had been playing in the past. I am thinking to return in a mining / industrial corp. Mostly for fun. I can effectively get on an orca so I can effectively help the corp.

HI
have a chat with our recruiter Dorfsorc in game, he can match you to a good corp within our alliiance. (insert all the usual recruitment promises here)

Hey @Dorvel_Fehrnah

You should have a look at our recruitment post here: Forum post

Sounds like just the guy that would fit in with us - if you are into high-sec :wink:

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. We got a couple eve veterans and myself who are avid players, and will do our best to teach ya what we know while learning new things together. We’ve got an industrial corp, “Co.LR Trade Consortium”, ticker: “CLRTC” currently based in high-sec Minmatar space that would be perfect for ya. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.