Returning player looking for a new corp

I am returning from a five month break and looking to join a high sec mining corp. I am looming for a casual placenI can mine and chat with people. I also like to run missions on ocassion.

New Player Friendly - Military Structured - High Sec Based - New Corp

I am personally a 9 year old vet that can literally say “Been there done that”. Can help guide you in what you need to do

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/unkso-unknown-soldiers-very-new-player-friendly/299697/6

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. We’ve got an industrial corp, “Co.LR Trade Consortium”, ticker: “CLRTC” currently based in high-sec Minmatar space that would be perfect for ya. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.