Returning Player Looking For Corp

Hi people.

I’ve returned to EvE after a 6 year hiatus and am looking for a high sec corp for me to settle into to get used to how much the game has changed. Primary focuses at the moment is PvE in all forms and industry, but I have a fair bit of PvP experience and wouldn’t mind small fleet action as a side activity.

My timezone is EU.

Characterwise my primary char is 75m sp and currently in high sec, but logging into eve today I might as well have 0 sp!

BOOM 👾{OMCH} Omnichronamics recruitment thread

Hi DarkestHeart (Cool name btw)

I’m currently recruiting for Miners Legion, a founding member of Already Replaced Alliance. Were looking for people like you who don’t want to just sit around. We have a strong Mining Based

Check us out and hopefully we will hear from you

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We have an industrial corporation, “Co.LR Trade Consortium”, ticker: “CLRTC” that will remain in high-sec to help fuel our war efforts. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

ill fire you an ingame my dude :smiley:

Here you go mate https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98575255/ We are waiting for you ingame channel ‘’ Dragon Recruit ‘’ o7

Hello! Welcome back! You have missed alot! Want to be Strategically Bad?

Hey Darkest,

I know you’re looking for a high sec corp but would you be interested in a small 0.0 corp? We do group PVE together through abysal sites, something quite new in eve and good fun to do in 2’s and 3’s. We’re very flexible with people’s playtime, we try not to do mandatory stuff. You’ll find we love a good pvp roam but we try and do a bit of everything eve has to offer.

The corp itself is mostly EU and the core group of us have known each other for about 8 years, we play other games together too.

If you fancy a chat hop onto discord when you get a spare min - https://discord.gg/E9ykYFR6

We’re the Valklears - a corp living on it’s own in deep nullsec. fighting the blue donut from all angles - contracted by the Guristas Pirates.

• ESS Thefts
  • Gatecamping
  • Roaming
  • Guristas LP

In response to the massacre of poor Pith pilots all across New Eden - we’ve taken up arms to help Guristas Pirates take revenge on all those who farm their pilots for a quick CONCORD payout.

We are looking for a few more capsuleers to join our cause.

If you are intrested to know more - convo me, join our discord or simply pay us a visit! :slight_smile:

I’m Tank XG CEO of DEMONS ENABLED Alliance. We’re currently hiring PVE and PVP pilots.

We live in Jakanerva V - Moon 21 - Caldari Business Tribunal Bureau Offices

I’d like to list down the advantages of joining our corporation :

• New-pilot friendly.
  • Daily mining Fleets with orca boosts.
  • lucrative Gas harvesting fleets.
  • Casual missions running fleets.
  • Daily buy back program 90% jita price.
  • Daily Null PvP fleets (alliance warfare-small gangs-covert ops).
    I look forward to reviewing your application.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.