Just another looking for a corp post

hey, i came back yesterday after a 5 month break because of mental problems. before that i was for 3 weeks in brave and im still in it after the break, but want to join a corp that deos exploration, mining/industry (if i can be helpfull there as an alpha somehow) and pve. i want to get into this game, have fun, learn stuff and GeT bEtTeR XD to then search and choose a final corp i probably want to stay in.
in terms of ships i dont own much and i collected 900k skillpoints. the only problem i have is that idk how to get my stuff to the new base then. i prefer a low or highsec corp but nullsec corps are ok too.
im making this post so i dont will need days to find something. have a nice day reader of this

Join Myndbender_Labs we are right up your alley

would be usefull if you would tell me something about this corp. i want to know what i would join there

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving into lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. We have an industrial corp, “Co.LR Trade Consortium”, ticker: “CLRTC”, currently based in high sec Minmatar space that would be perfect for ya. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Hi Marvii,

Welcome back to eve and sorry to hear about your illness. We’re a really laid back corp living in 0.0. Plenty of opportunities to mine/industry and pve as well as pvp. Would be happy to help you with moving some of your stuff as well.

If you want to have a chat and find out more jump on our discord for a chat - https://discord.gg/4WfMQHYcBt

We’re the Valklears - a corp living on it’s own in deep disconnected nullsec, loyal to the Guristas Pirates. Member of WINMATAR.

We are looking for a few more capsuleers to join us killing everyone, disrupt nullsec routes and reap the rewards of being a Guristas…

If you are intrested to know more - convo me :slight_smile: :laughing: =D

I found a corp now, if a mod sees this comment then pls delete this post

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.