71 mil sp looking for corp

Not really sure what kid of corp i wan tot find but i want to feel like ma member and not just a number have been away from the game and almost forgot everything not really sure what i want to do in game as well pvp interest me but before you can pvp you need a way to fund the pvp and that’s where im stuck. Benn trying filaments but kind of lost in that. Not really looking for WH space or low sec null possibly i just don’t want to spend a week sitting in station because of a station camp. Industry also sounds interesting but i don’t have any skills in it. I prefer a smaller corp because the more members the less i can feel like i am helpful and more like i am fodder.

Hello, your welcome to jump in our discord and talk with us. were set up in nul. we are about 10-15 players in our corp at the moment, you could definitely be helpful. Our discord is https://discord.gg/SFUAWjf come have a talk with us and you can make your own decisions about if it is a good fit or not.

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving into lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. We have an industrial corp, “Co.LR Trade Consortium”, ticker: “CLRTC” currently based in high sec Minmatar space that would be perfect for ya. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Hi Vole,

We’re a small but community focused corp where no one is a number. We often just hop on comms for a chat and have people from other games dropping in. We play things like World of tanks and Wow as well as some RPG games.

In eve we’re making a new home in Geminate in a small but friendly alliance. There’s loads of opportunities to make isk, either with corp mates or solo. We like to encourage fun small gang pvp too.

Have a read of our recruitment ad and if you like what you read hope on discord for a chat (link in the advert) [ELTC.] EU 0.0 corp is recruiting

Come chat we us we are a null sec corp that is very community based your not just a number we sit on coms and chat with each other when nothing is going on. We live in a fairly safe sections of null in perrigan falls and we are currently working to obtain space in geminate at well we have very experienced player and we are laid back like to have fun. Hit me up With an evemail and we can chat more

Thank Rorianis

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.