Looking for Corp - 67mill SP (have alts)

Looking for corp, for my main (67mill industrial) and possibly alts (e.g. 46mill subcap pvp)

What I don’t want:

• No null, been there 3 times over the years, at the moment not looking to go back to it.
  • Huge impersonal corps, prefer small or medium corps.
  • No farm or feeding corp for null, if I wanted to go to null I’d go there directly, not slaving for them.
  • No drama, it’s already on the menu at work, I’d rather not having it also once I play.

What I can offer:

• Mining boosts (Orca for HS)
  • I like to help, new bros, recruiting, producing (T1, T2, etc…), organizing OPs…
  • An extra PvP toon for your small gangs if I join also with the alt.

Hey, we would be a perfect fit if you’re down for minmatar hs space. We have a nice pocket, good group, not too big. We do a mix of indy/mining/pve missioning and exploration. We are teaching newbros pvp atm so some low sec pvp roams will likely be a thing.

I’ll send you an ig mail.

Hello,

I’ve got a budding corp getting established in Amarr space, it’s incredibly quiet. So you can build and mine to your hears deligh. (I certainly do.) We’re a small PVE (Industry Focused) corp that’s centered on helping it’s members to have a good time. There’s no restrictions or taxes. No constant corp pings to harrass your notifications.

We just like to relax and have a good time. We offer everything from exploration, to indy and beyond.

If this sounds like something you’re interested in, please contact Vystaril Rainheart in-game. And we can have a chat about building a future.

Thanks for your time,
V.R
Vahrgrim Corporation, C.E.O

Feel free to check us out

hello o/… what tz do you play? our corporation is recruiting members. we are a low-sec small corp. we have bunch of moon to mine, and structures for building stuff and other necessities. pve are also available around the area we have lvl 5 mission agents. as well as pvp activities

hello i the ceo of a small corp in a wh alliance, we are mainly pvp but do have miners. we live in a c2 wh. if you think that be samething you into please mail in game to chart.

Check us out!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.