Returning player looking for a crop

Hi Folks,

I have been back in the game for a good few months now, tried out a few things in the game saw what I like to do in the game, and found out what I enjoy! I have a young family and play time is difficult but I am active and willing to learn and most importantly have a laugh within the game.

My toon Asvasi has just over 62m SP, at the moment. I am looking for a more null sec mining/PvE Indy Corp, that has discord or ts3, and has a good ore buy-back scheme in place, I understand CTA and will be willing to participate,

I am currently working on caps skills, I’m about a month away from being able to fly mini carrier and dread(I still need to buy the actual skill), but I can fly all the mining barges, porpoises, and orca when it comes to PVP/CTA I have a lot of PVP skills(although I am terrible at it lol), can fly a Vargar. mini and cal command ships, t3 cruisers hac, hic, with a t2 fit, log is only requiring the skills,

I am a 41-year-old guy from Scotland, I am looking for an active and friendly Corp from the UK/EU time zones with a quiet piece of null space where you can rat and not get camped out for about 17 hours a day, really not interested in WH corps(to be honest, I don’t understand it)

thanks for reading and safe flying
Asvas

hey buddy

we are looking for players like ure self plz take a look add what we do i think we can be a good fit

Bump, thank you

Hi, if you are still looking:

What we require:

• Prefered 5mil sp (if your close we can still talk)
  • Ability to participate and follow orders in combat
  • Discord/comms

What we offer:

• Null non-bloc life
  • SOV in Omist region
  • Relaxed atmosphere with adults doing adult things on occasion
  • Corp held ops
  • Vets with a wealth of knowledge and experience to help you get situated
  • PvP small gang
  • IRL fitst

Now additional offerings

• Moon mining
  • PI, null or wspace access

Join IIAR Pub to chat or mail one of the recruiters.

Boondocks Industrial: Bringing Business to the Boondocks!!

Our business plan is to Encourage and Inspire Business Opportunities in the many systems that lie at the end of the gravel roads of New Eden. Far from the noise and traffic of the Trade hubs. Where you wave at your neighbors as you pass, sit on your front porch, drink your coffee, read your paper and enjoy the fresh air. All without having to worry about 'bots mining your ore, or gankers knocking on your doors.

Boondocks Industrial is now hiring. We are looking for Mature Entrepreneurs with a background in Trade, Mining and Industry. Creativity, Inventiveness and the ability to think outside of the box. You must be willing to live and work in NPC Null. No experience necessary, we will train the right candidates. PvP experience is a plus, but not required. We will train you if you are interested. You will be required to participate in Alliance and Coalition fleets. We will train you. This is a great opportunity to live and work in a relative stable area of Null-Sec space without the SOV politics. Plenty of business opportunities for the cleaver thinker. For more information contact Umathyor Chelien or Abraham Solis. Or drop into I-BLU Public and ask for Uncle Uma. Bring your own calculator and coffee cup. We Love SpreadSheets!

Boondocks Industrial is part of the I-BLU Alliance and a member of the Syndicate Coalition.

We are a Nullsec industrial corp based in Querious/Catch under the Dracarys Alliance.

Perks:

• Daily R64 Moons
  • Plenty of Anomalies for Ratting/Exploration
  • Daily fleets during CNTZ/EUTZ/USTZ
  • Jump Freight Service direct from Jita.

Requirements:

• 10mil SP minimum + Good History
  • Participate in 3 Fleets a month (Roams, OPs, CTAs)
  • Discord + Microphone

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.