Looking for a new home

Hi Folks,

I have been back in the game for a good few months now, tried out a few things in the game saw what I like to do in the game, and found out what I enjoy! I have a young family and play time is difficult but I am active and willing to learn and most importantly have a laugh within the game.

My toon Asvasi has just over 69m SP, at the moment. I am looking for null sec mining/PvE Indy Corp, that has discord or ts3, and has a good ore buy-back scheme in place, I understand CTA and will be willing to participate,

I am currently working on caps skills, I can fly mini carrier and dread(I still need to buy the actual skill), plus working on fax skills. On the Indy side of things I can fly all the mining barges, porpoises, and orca when it comes to PVP/CTA I have a lot of PVP skills(although I am terrible at it lol), and I can fly a Vargar. mini and cal command ships, t3 cruisers hac, hic, with a t2 fit, log is only requiring the skills,

I am a 41-year-old guy from Scotland, I am looking for an active and friendly Corp from the UK/EU time zones with a quiet piece of null space where you can rat and not get camped out for about 17 hours a day, really not interested in WH corps(to be honest, I don’t understand it)

thanks for reading and safe flying
Asvas

Hello.

Feel free to take a look at our homepage, maybe it can be something for you. :slight_smile:
If you have any questions, feel free to join our discord and poke us.
You can find us at The Nordic Associates [NARVI] [Test Wiki Please Ignore]

Cheers

o/

Quiet piece of null sec is not really something you will find in null sec, but yea, i understand what you are saying.Leaving that asside, we are a small group that pretty much runs all of the activities you stated on a regular basis.Alliance is not involved in any major wars/conflicts, so the area is quite ok’ish to make isk, considering it’s null sec :))

This is out recruitment post, with more details.
Reach us if anything of the above might suit you.

o/