Looking for a null sec corp

Hi Folks,

I have been back in the game for a good few months now, tried out a few things in game and see what I like to do in game, and I found out what I enjoy! I have a young family and play time is difficult but I am active and willing to learn and most importantly have a laugh within the game.

My toon Asvasi has just over 62m SP, at the moment. I am looking for is more null sec mining/PvE Indy Corp, that has discord or ts3, and has a good ore buy-back scheme in place, I understand CTA and will be willing to participate,

I have currently working on caps skills, i’m about a month away able to fly mini carrier and dread(still need to buy the actual skill), I can fly all the mining barges, porpoise and orca, when it comes to PVP/CTA I have a lot of PVP skills(although I am absolutely terrible at it lol) , can fly a Vargar. mini and cal command ships, t3 cruisers hac, hic, with a t2 fit, log is only requiring the skills,

I am a 40-year-old guy from Scotland, I am looking for an active and friendly Corp from UK/EU time zones with a quiet piece of null space where you can rat and not get camped out for about 17 hrs a day, really not interested in WH corps(to be honest, i dont understand it)

thanks for reading and safe flying
Asvas

ANR-K is recruiting active PVP and PVE players! 0.0 Null Deklein - #9 by Qc_Abrutiss take a look!!

bump :slight_smile:

Checkout MAYEM (in-game ticker) we are null sec indy and very family conscious as most of us have kids. We also have a decent EU contingent containing a couple of your countrymen. email me in game if you have any issues finding us and are interested in applying.

1 Like

Hey man, I’m not a recruiter for my Corp but read your post and think UK Corp would be perfect for you.

We are part of Goons so have great space to do anything you want but if you like mining goons run boosted Locust mining fleets with defence fleets on standby to defend if any mining fleets. Ore buyback and a great Market in 1DQ.

Almost all UK based with our fair share of Scot’s too.

If you are interested give us a shout In game.

1 Like

todays bump :slight_smile:

Come check us out, we have a good EU group within our corp. We would love to sit down with you and tell you more about our corp.

Imperium Technologies - PvP | Null Sec | New & Old
[ PvP focused with 100% SRP ]

• No Life like Null Life, come join a great Corp with a long proud history in Eve Online’s Null-sec community

• Newbros/Returning/Old welcome all can apply

• Be part of one of the oldest corps in the game

• 80% Buyback program for all your loot.

• 0.0 Life!!! vast area of null-sec spanningnseveral regions ( Querious/Catch )

• Open boarders with all coalitions space

• 19 years of knowledge and love to train our pilots.

• MANDITORY Comms

• US/EU TIME ZONE

• PvP focused, We play hard, we fight hard.

• Want to discover the riches of nullsec? We’ll show you how!

• Escape the rat race of highsec! Be a law unto yourself in 0.0.

• We own plenty of ares for you to explore and discover the kind of pilot you want to be.

• Must be +18 years of age or older (family/friends exempt as long as they are mature).

Please contact me for more info
In-game name: Bloodytears Damon
Discord: ArchMage#9082
IT Discord: Imperium Technologies

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.