22 mln sp pilot looking for nullsec home

Hello I am looking for null sec corp. I have some pvp experience. I would like to try life in big alliance.

Hey Clan :slight_smile:
Take a look at TEMPLAR.
Great people here :slight_smile: 🇺🇸 TEMPLAR High Activity Null Sec PvP Corporation - [INIT] - Recruiting Miners, Ratters, Industrialists and Killers! - #737 by Renius

Look no further!

**Recruiting self-motivated players that are 18 years old or older. We have good all-around members with all Time Zones represented. Come on out to nullsec with us. **

What we offer:

*** Regular PvP Content**
*** Capital PvP**
*** Safe Sov Null for Ratting/Mining**
*** Corp & Alliance SRP incl. Capital Ships**
*** Corp Moon buy back program**

Our Requirements:

*** Full ESI on file while a member of the Corp**
*** Ability to use Discord and Mumble**
*** Have a good attitude and be a team player**
*** Have a dedicated PvP character**
*** You must have fun and enjoy playing the game**

Recruiting status: Open (Omega Only)

https://zkillboard.com/corporation/566825158/

CEO - blankbling
**Recruiters - Anubis TTC (US) , Brendan Anneto (AU) **

****Join: GLD.Public (in game) or our discord [Gladiators of Rage ] (Discord ) come check us out

Stain life - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

we are a smaller tightnit pvp corp located out in stain that believes rl comes first and play to have fun. join our discord and chat to see if we are a fit for you

Replicatorz

Clan,

You do meet our minimums (20M SP is the cut line). If you are interested in Nullsec PvP maybe give us a look? We provide small gang, blops, whaling, and big fleet/cap warfare.

Hay bud am looking pvp members to join my corp we live in null and would love you to join the ranks we have plenty of pew pew as my own alliance is fighting in the war out in detorid system so good fun. If your interested in being part of this… jump on our discord and have a chat

Hey dude, we’re an established null sec corp with a well organized and established alliance (NC). We’re chilll but building toward something great! Join today!